Pretty incredible deal on the Ultrafire UF-H2 (similar to Zebra H501), Only $16

Can I join? I was sitting on the fence on the Zebra or Fenix 90 deg angled lights for like 2 weeks. Glad I waited. Please put me down for one.

I too would prefer the H3 (18650) - however for that price I'm in for the H2, too.

Me too..would be very interesting....

This one is on my wish list, I would be happy to get one for this low price as one of my first lights.

Here is a question...is this the same as the version Manafont sells? Manafon't's is a version "B" and has soft switch with infinite brightness. It also runs off of both AA and 14500.

This version DD is promoting says nothing about modes or variable brightness and says that only AA cells work with it. None of the reviewers mention the variable brightness or 14500 compatibility. Looking forward to you guys geting it and comparing it's features.

This is a great offer, thanks!

Count me in for one

I'm in if it is variable brightness.

i am in too

Free shipping is good

I'm in for two

thank you

In for one. Thank you!

Ok, I've ask Semur about clarification on specs, esp "mode" programmability. I wasn't aware there might be different models since the reviews all just said "UF-H2" w/o the B at the end. I don't have the light from them so I'm the same boat as everyone else. Also inquired about what comes in the package (headband, box, etc), so we all know what to expect.

For now it's just a promo on this item, but Semur can pipe in if he wants to offer similar deals on another one now or in the future. He did mention that decisions may be made based on how well this group buy does.

For participating myself, rest assured it's not just for the discount and I would do it regardless, esp since it would be the worse pay job I've ever had if so. :) I mostly wanted to set a good precedent for group deals on the forum which everyone wins from. I thought it would discourage others from trying to organize if people feel there's some unwritten rule going forward that organizers can't participate out of some perceived conflict of interest, but I had no problem making an exception here if folks weren't comfortable with it. Overall, I wouldn't recommend anything I wouldn't buy myself.

I would get 2 if it's the variable brightness one.

Can I go in too, for 1?

Already used the $8 off... But a great special deal for BLF members!

Link to photo of the "heatsink" inside... Seriously dodgy business by most standards, but we have seen worse.........

I'm in. I haven't used my discount yet so this is a great setup.

i am in for one.

just wondering, does this one have infinite brightness? or multiple modes?

for sure if this model will run on protected 14500's? seems, as always, specs are dubious at best and multiple models exist. anyway, i'm not even sure if i am eliglible for the promotion. however, in the spirit of preferring to ask forgiveness instead of permission, if it runs on protected 14500's, i do not have a headlight and can certainly see the utility, so i am for sure in. thanks.

I read this

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/186

lest we forget