(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

I’m in for 1 NW too. Thanks.

The review says- “You turn the light On or Off by a sustained press and hold of the electronic switch (i.e., hold it down for >1 sec).”

But the first post in this thread says- “Quick press from off to go straight to High”

Which is true? Do you have to hold down the switch to turn it on or off?

I tried to resist, but: I’m in! :bigsmile:

I’m in for one in NW. Thanks!

I need to know this as well. It will determine if this light is for me. I dislike lights that require u to hold switch to turn on and off.

I`m in for 1 in NW Thanks
allthumbs

Both could be true.

It sounds like Zebralight. From off, a quick click will turn it on in high. From off, a long click will turn it on in low. I too frequently accidently turn on in high because of this, but it doesn't seem like many others have this problem.

a mistake by my carelessness. it's OP indeed.

WWEFANS, I’d like to get a NW version if you can verify the switch operation. Does the switch have to be held down to turn the light on or off?

when the light is on, long press makes it off, click makes it next mode.

when it's off, long press to moon mode.

Did you mean "held down" by "long press"?

Put me down for one if it’s 100% the OP reflector.

Thanks.

I am in for one in NW

oh crap now I have to buy it, how the hell do I get this past the wife.

I’m in for NW

great that all these positive changes are taking place! Keeps getting better and better.

it would be good if the PWM could be improved / changed to higher frequency - it seems to be quite visible according to reviews, would be shame for this light.

I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

any idea about the BLF LOGO?

One of these might be good.

Personally I like the second one most.

I`m not in.. but I neither like those logos..

just add something like "BLF edition".. which looks much better and much more professional.

these logos look kinda childish to me... unless its going to be a dedicated brand...

if its a special edition, just use letters. (like all/most flashlight companies do)

Not in either, so I am entitled to respond to Chibi :bigsmile: , I do like these logo's, I'd go for the first one. In general I like logo's with drawings in them (I find any logo professional if they are well done), just lettering I find boring.