(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

;) I think you are unprofessional ;)

Come to think of it, professionals are boring ;-)

I’m in for 1 CW. I’ve been wanting one of these for awhile.

a flashlight shape, that is good.

the point of SD10 is that it has a wide range of battery options. 32650,AA,D cell, the circuit is much more complicated.it includes the buck and boost circuit,

review shows it has a low frequency at med and low mode. (around 950hz)

due to above reason,it's really diffcult to do any improvement,but we will try.

I like the first logo.

I like it too, but I’m not (yet) in, because I’m waiting on the X6 group buy to start producing and hoping it’s soon. If this one is still going after that, I may consider getting in.

the driver is precisely what makes this light attractive. Give it your best shot, it’s the only drawback of the light currently, they would benefit as a company for fixing it.

..still waiting for the 80CRI emitters...

On a serious note, you are right.

I’m definitely in, been wanting one of these since they first came out, now its BLF edition and a great price!

Edit: the reason this light uses a lower PWM rate is cause it uses a SEPIC converter. By design they don’t function at high PWM rates.

Count me in for one NW.

Count me in for one.

If there is a logo I’d just like “BLF edition” in plain text as someone already mentioned or just somthing like “BLF 2014” .

I’d prefer it without a logo though, might save them a dollar or so per light too.

what’s next in the process?

Rey needs to update the Who`s in list :slight_smile:

Count me in for one nw.

Is this something we can have by xmas? I’d really like to use this light as gifts for a few people (my mom included)

How about -Budget light forum - written out in fancy cursive

I'm in for 2 :)