(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

On your next group buy could you make it more inclusive and give more of us a chance to offer suggestions. For example I still want a Courui DO1 group buy even though it’s on sale right now. I think we could get it for even less. Part of the beauty of your previous group buys was their affordability.
Thanks for reading you may now resume the group buy. :beer:

I think logo is important to a special light. that why they're different from other ordinary ones.

BTY,logo is a free service,doesn't cost a penny.

Actually I took some members' suggestions on this SD10. On next group buy,I'd like to start a poll and let all of you choose the best one.

I have good relationship with TrustFire and Lumintop factory,some DIY sellers such as JAX Light,etc.I can also source more if in need.

There are 2 months left before Dec 24th. Sure all of you can get the light before the day.

one month to make the list longer and production,another one for shipping.

Please add me to the list for one NW.

Thanks,
Mike

I would buy two of these in NW, if Christmas is possible

Thanks for all the work

hyde

I am in and happy that there will be another BLF light…

Is this SD-10 gonna be reverse polarity protected?

I’m in for 1 :slight_smile:

Argh, why now. My flashlight budget has been eaten by xpl tripples. Im in for 2nw if it its not too late by next month.
What is the frequency of the beacon strobe?

“BLF-2014-Edition” would make a nice logo.

Is there enough room in the driver area to have a 1/4 20 threaded insert for tripods?

That's true.

Answer for beacon frequency will show up when the sample is finished.

50/50 from me.
might interested depend on final sample :slight_smile:

Actually, you can put me down for one more. I’ll take one NW and one CW.

ALSO: HAPPY CAPS LOCK DAY, EVERYONE!

does anyone have one of these? Will it run on an 18650 with a sleeve? And can it be confirmed the max output is 800 lumens?

thanks…

saypat, here`s some review links
Old-Lumens Video - Quick Review - Lumintop SD10 Multiple battery configuration light - from Wallbuys - Updated W/Beam shots
veer REVIEW: Lumintop SD10 WARM WHITE(CREE XM-L2 U2 3C) 3xAA/D/18650/26650/32650 flashlight
sb56637 Review: Lumintop SD10 (2nd generation) XM-L2 NW 1xD/3xAA/1x32650/1x26650/1x18650
jimpaul320 Review: Lumintop SD10 1D/3x AA/32650/26650/18650 "Household Searchlight"
selfbuilt http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?371211
Hope this helps out

Can we get sleeves aswell? 32 to 26 and 26 to 18?

Well said CD I don't want another X6 At least with this light you have an option to start on high or moon, that's not possible with the X6. I would like a WW tint