Group Buy for the TR-J20 Monster flooder $86.99 (now lowered to $82.99) Coupon now active!!

This is the letter from Karen at Gearbest

Hi Brad,

How are you

Do you think the J-20 group buy can still active? I just want to send you the coupon in case for some members plan to buy
coupon: TRJ20
price: $85.99

If there is any order, I can set the $3 coupon for the member

Have a nice weekend
Best,
Karen

So the coupon is TRJ20 and you can get a $3 coupon from Karen. Just PM her from the Gearbest subforum on here.

http://budgetlightforum.com/user/10960

Well I know most everyone is a little burnt out on group buys by now. However, I think this is a light that people have been interested in and the price is good. This is from Gear Best so it will be a coupon. Easiest way to run a group buy. The coupon will be sent only if we get 20 people to sign up. I'm posting it here and on The Flashlight Forum. Also if anyone posts on CPF please feel free to post this deal there as well.

The Price is $86.99. This is for the stock light with no modifications. This is a monster of a light with tons of heatsinking. It's also easy to do a resistor mod on and has mode memory!

I talked with Karen from Gearbest and she was able to get the price down to $85.99 and a $3 coupon too so the price is now $82.99

This is a NON AFFILIATE LINK.

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_19385.html?currency=USD&gclid=CK7D7cHNq8ECFeJcMgodJD4Alg

Reserved

Is there a reflector with 5x xml2 or 7x xml2 or 3x mtg2, that would fit this light?

I can’t say for sure but I really doubt it. However for the 3xMT-G2 a person could probably squeeze three reflectors in fairly easily.

We could then use a custom reflector gb also :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought this light from fasttech at full price :frowning:
Good luck with the GB

I think this is better:http://www.gearbest.com/led-light-flashlights/pp_68965.html

^ That light (GearBest link above) may have xm-l2's, but it has a smaller reflector (7.45cm vs 9.1cm head) and much less heat sinking. I'd go with this one if I had to choose. Emitters will be changed eventually as technology marches on, but the reflector diameter and heat sinking are very difficult to upgrade.

I may join.

<subscribed>

I’m in. What is the status of this gb?

Thanks. Although it’s really not getting too much interested so I have a feeling it’s just going to die. Too bad it’s a heck of a light.

Unfortunately, I think most of us over dosed on purchases with all the group buys and sales going on. If I could undo a couple purchases, I would definitely be in this GB.

It's a good deal, but I too am way behind on builds/mods and I'm spending too much $$$ this year. It is a light I've looked at several times.

Too bad to hear about it. It’s good light though!

I’d be more interested in this than some of the other current GB’s.

Check my TR-J20 review. :bigsmile:

These lights are built for high heat dissipation unlike any other stock light that I have yet to find in the “beast” category. I dont think anyone can fully appreciate what type of high quality light this really is until they hold it in their hands, scrutinize the fit and finish, unscrew the sections and admire the chunky robust thermal path. IMO, its a steal at $100 or less. While it will run on any quality 26650’s and comes with the 3 cell conversion tubes, the unprotected TF32650’s provides the longest run times at the +10A this light will pull after a simple driver swap for one of RMM’s (built to order) FET drivers. Even the $1 resistor mod really wakes this beast up. You probably wont use any of your +9 emitter lights ever again, and none of them will transfer heat nearly as well as this monster. If you’ve been considering a large multi-emitter flooder, this is THE one to own.

Thanks for the GB 18sixfifty. Now I need to see if any of my friends want one. :wink:

Interested so put me on the list. I also have the TR-S700 which is TrustFire’s other monster light. Currently it is with RMM to see what he can do to it.

Put me on the fence. But, at $75 and I would be a cooked goose on this one. :wink:

Aside from the lumen output extremely over-inflated, if the light arrives undamaged, I’d consider that price a smoking deal.

I’ll see if I can talk them down any on the price. I’ll let them know that it needs to be a little cheaper if it’s going to fly.