Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Put me down for 1 NW and 1 CW please

Yes, patience in this case is not just a virtue, but a must.

Hi Helios, have not seen you on the forum for some time, nice to see you're still there :-)

Well I can’t just go around giving everyone wings, now can I? They always try to fly too close to the sun!

If you think it’s taking too long, you can either do as my brother suggested and learn some patience, or take up the matter with Father Chronos.

Put me down for 1 NW and 1 CW please

Update (also in the OP).............

Spoke with Banggood about status for production samples. EE still trying to work out logistics and possibility of manufacturing the driver.

Will the driver be available to buy from bb or ee.
I need some dozens if price is right.

I think that has been answered a few times already, and the answer was that the driver will only be sold inside a complete light.

If that changes, there will probably be a big announcement.

Does this mean we might be out of luck?

Put me down for a second one in NW please.

Interested in 1 depending on final specs and price!

Not sure what the CW, NW, and NP all mean. Thinking Cool White, Neutral White, and what's NP?

NP = No preference

I would have never thought of that, haha.

Make mine Cool White (CW) please!

Put me down for a NW!

I’m in for NW

I’ll take one NW please.

Awesome first post. Welcome to BLF.

If I only get one it might get lonely. Please count me in for a second NW.

How can anyone NOT want this light. This will be one badass EDC, and on top of that it’s unique and special as a BLF LE torch @ a great price!

Thanks OP and everyone else working on this for all the time and work you put into it!

Please put me in for 1 NW.