GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

Is FET driver X6 good? Compared to what? Stock X6, stock X6-SE?

I quit.

Because you said so:

I quit.

The original eagle eye x6 did around 2 amps

The blf x6 SE did around 2.8amps

x6 that is modified by anyone with a FET driver will do 4-5 Amps.

The Special Edition X6 light came about even as the FET drivers were being developed. As such, this particular group buy light did not have an FET driver. So trying to compare it to the Lucky Sun D80 that DOES have an FET driver is fairly pointless.

The D80 uses a different style of driver with 2 small mosfets. The new A6 is a combination of efforts from people here on the forum, a better mosfet driver if you will.

True, I said I do not have a Stock X6, because I removed the weak driver and replaced it. Fairly simple, major difference.

Sorry to be misleading. I intended for the meaning to come through that the group buy X6 came through too weak, so I modified every one I got. I have a bag full of the stock drivers, some 17 of them. (or more)

Good day guys :slight_smile: Just checking if 4C is still a possibility. Thanks for having this awesome group buy. J)

Any updates on this? I am itching to get this now that I have my SE A6….

Put me down for 1 of each

Not yet, and it is the weekend. I hope to know more early next week…hang in there! :slight_smile:

Gonna be a good week update, cant wait.

New to this so no idea how this process works, but put me down for the 1A version.

Any news on 4C tint? If that is a possibility, then put me down for 1 x 4C, this’ll bring the total closer to 500 (FYI, already in for 1A and 3C).

Suggestion: Would it be possible to put the latest specs/features/upgrades in post 2? It is hard to figure out the changes.

EDIT: Or I can create another thread for latest specs and, if tweaks are still within the realm of possibility, a compilation of requests for tweaks or emitter upgrades.

is there any chance of getting this without any engraving, and without BLF special edition on the head ? i could buy a quantity without engraving. thank you.

Sure you can. :smiley:
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_68008.html

1x 3C for me, please!

Good news! I’ll get to that in a minute.

LuckySun’s engineer is on vacation and will be back early next week. We should know more regarding the status of changing the on-time memory from 6 seconds to less than 1 second, and about improving mode spacing as well.

In the meantime, GearBest/LuckySun has agreed to a 3rd tint option when they start production! :party: Good news…especially for you 3C tint haters :wink: We are looking at a 5B tint (Neutral White), which is in about the 4000-4200k color range if I am not mistaken.

So…immediately, I need to hear if you want to add and 5B units, or change and of your current tint choices to 5B. Just post in this thread and we will get it updated. Please do it as soon as possible so LS can begin production/quantity decisions.

Blessings,
kronos
(updated in OP)

Change my number 26 to 5B thanks.

3C and 5B are of the same family - The 3C is too yellow/green, and the 5B is too yellow.

Can’t we get any A or D tints?

3D is my favorite NW.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Very good news :-)

293 djozz, change to 5B please!

I prevously had three lights in the Group buy list. Can you please change it to say that I want one of each tint? Thank you. :party:

#449 gadabout - change to 5B please