GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Ordered 2 SP1!! Great price.

okey thank you, tomorrow at 4pm i will try to buy something

If you want one of this chargers or WK41 that I mentioned you can still buy them right now with discount. tomorow at 4pm Spanish time new products will be put on sale…

$19.99 for Xtar VC4 —> I try to buy when still left 1, but when it was in the cart puts 25,99$ instead 19.99$
witch is the link for wp1?

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_94492.html?wid=1

VC4 discount no longer works... fixed

Picked both of my G201H from post office, did you get yours yet, MountainKing :D?

Quick look - lots of oil on the tools and drivers, which is fine, quality seems good for the price.
I can only imagine how much better G302B is given it has locking tools and replaceable hard wire cutters 8) ! But not for the current price of 37-42$, sorry, euro at the moment is too weak for such conversion and even at 29$ it would a hard choice given that once in a while good Leatherman deals pop up on Ebay :).

Anyway, if Im ever to buy yet another Ganzo multi tool, it would be one with locking tools and probably replaceable wire cutters as well :)!

Review and comparison to my Leathermans will follow :D!

Damn. Mine did not yet turn up :S I’m waiting the postman like everyday! This was ordered on the 26th and turned up today.
(http://www.gearbest.com/cycling-gear/pp_198524.html). 2 other orders shipped on the 24th (5 light bulbs) have yet to turn up.

And of course the MTs shipped on 2 different orders the 2nd and 3rd of July. The 301B does not have replaceable wire cutters? This is what I got…

Nope, G301 doesnt have replaceable wire cutters.

BTW, mine came without boxes, only in holsters, will contact CS about it.

It still works. Refresh the a few times or try to delete your browser cookies.

Yes!!!

Cookies deleted and refresh… Thanks!!!

thanks! Buyed

Just ordered a Xtar VC4 for $18.89! (I also had $1.10 in GearBest points that I used). Also got free shipping.

I have been wanting a better charger, as I just harvested my first used 18650 cells pulled from a Dell computer battery pack, and was wondering their true actual capacity……

closed

Just ordered a Xtar VC4… thanks GearBest. :slight_smile:

Thanks Gearbest, just ordered another Tube to my growing collection :bigsmile:

Hi all of you, thanks for your nice order

:wink:

Ordered KeepPower 3400mAh 18650 Protected Lithium Rechargeable Batteries yesterday :slight_smile:

Thanks for your orders :wink: