GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

I’m so glad that you like it, and wish you can share it to more places and so more people can benefit it :wink:

I have to say, I received WK41 from GB the other day and this little flashlight is impressive, it is perfect gift that I was looking for to give to my friends. I was holding off from gifting only lithium-ion based light because that would require me to give them 18650 cell also (it would have to be protected and good quality also so not cheap) as well as the charging solution and since not all of them use computer on daily basis charger would have to be mains powered, not the USB version…
WK41 saves me a lot, it has good performances on AA cells and it’s awesome on 14500, switch is also a battery indicator, modes are very nicely spaced out, 4 of them so everyone can find the level they like the most and if they decide, they can upgrade to lithium cells later on (at their own costs).
Sure, it doesn’t have the WOW factor for us but for someone that is used to maglite incandescent bulb level of light, to get 150 lumens from single AA cell will be a revelation.

Just a warning for guys that are thinking on driver modification and going through flashlights guts, I pulled out the driver of my WK42 (WK41 should be similar in driver compartment design) and first thing on my mind was: “crap, how will I put this back again”…
On other hand replacing the led, if you want warmer tints, should not be a hard thing to do, you can do it from the front side, remove the bezel, reflector, unsolder the LED but I think you will have to reflow the new LED on original mcpcb from the light…

Cheers

Sirius9, thanks for your so detailed explaining

No problem typing for me Marc but I’m using old version 4.04 on my tablet.

Looks like the limit is two per item. Just ordered 2 of each of the SP1, MC1 plus, and MC2. Even better, I got to use up some points!!! Thank you for the sale!

I like the SP1. Unfortunately it has an adapter with US-plug. And for reasons of safety I am not very keen on adding an extra adapter for fitting into a dutch wall-socket.

Does anyone know how to add a tracking number on orders under 40$?

Why does the price increase when the item is added to the cart? (I’m on my phone)

Gearbest please read this thread and post your list of items.
Thank you gearbest.

When you’re picking the shipping option it’s a checkbox (may depend on location). I’ve been adding it to my orders since they seem to arrive 2-3 weeks faster than untracked.

Even if you forget to add tracking number (as I did once) you can open ticket and ask for one. Just pay additional amount.

Do you mean this:

That checkbox near “Tracking number+$1.99” is alway checked in my case and it is always grayed out (inaccessible=can’t change its state).
at this page “Grand Total” price includes tracking and insurance but when it switches me to paypal (which is the next step) total amount displayed in paypal is reduced for tracking number (in this case $1.99)!!! Just noticed this!!!

Yep that’s the one. Mine always show up at the payment screen though (I’m fairly sure, if not the final value charged definitely includes the tracking fee)… Maybe the system does a check and determines your address isn’t eligible for the particular shipping method they use for tracking?

Edit: missed the part about it being greyed out. Mine is always unchecked, until I check it manually.

Got my Nitecore EC4 today, Thank You! A first in our flashlights, die cast Aluminum! Really nicely done, great reflector with the kind of beam profile I like, and I measure 1300 lumens with fresh LG HE4 cells. Instant moon/turbo at will, a very intense strobe that is hidden, yep, I really do like this one!

Nice job GearBest, thank you!

Edit: Post number 236 is where/when I bought it, 14 days to my door. Not too shabby at all! :bigsmile:

That’s exactly what happened with my first order from GB. I always add tracking number and I’m sure that box was checked but after I complete payment tracking number was not included. This happened to me last year. Now I always check total amount before paying.

Thanks!!

i cant understand Time zone map….

now 3.13 in beijing and the offers between 3-4 are no ACTIVE in spain…… whats wrong?

Just purchased a VC2 charger, it’s the best price ever.

Baijing is +8 hours from your local time, so when your clock shows 12:00 hrs at noon it is 8:00 hrs in the evening or 20:00hrs in Baijing.
Every day at 0:00 hrs (midnight) in Bejing time (or at 4PM / 16H your time) new Xtar products will be offered with discount.
Currently discounted products are: WP1, XP4, VC2, SP1 and WK41…

Thanks, GearBest, just bought VC2, hope it wont sell out before you ship :D!