GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Nice promotion, a lot of stuff to choose from, well done.

I like Aliexpress's year end promo in 2013. Instead of having promotion on selected products, they provided $1 off $15, $5 off $30, $15 off $100 coupons that can be won daily.

Going for the S2+ as my dad really likes my S2.

I came across it late but I found it good. The qty of items offered for each flash sale was ok. Such sales ahead of occasions are really good as it encourages people to visit your site and pick up great bargains, plus other stuff. Given the strong competition around for online stores it's an effective way of generating discussion and attracting people to your site.

I think there does need to be a bigger range of torches and batteries with some going off daily. Maybe even include a small qty (say 10) of heavily discounted items that attract lots of interest. For those lucky enough to snap up they end up with a great bargain.

Opus 3100, thanks.

There were some great prices on nice items. I prefer when there is a market beating price on a relatively new or recently released light. The Nitecore MH20 deal met this criteria and so I bought one from you instead of anywhere else.

Can you beat the existing prices on the JM35 for Father’s Day?…
Currently priced between approx $36 - $41 depending on coupons and offers from EDC-Light/CNQG, GearBest and BangGood.

Some of us are just waiting for user M4DM4X to receive his review units for comparison before purchasing.
If you could bring it down to the $30-£35 mark it would differentiate your offering from the competition and make the store choice an easier decision for these buyers.

Regards, Hirsh

It is a nice sale indeed and some of the prices are the lowest I’ve ever seen. Just hope you can ship out orders faster. My ordered was placed on 5/25 and it still cannot be tracked today.

I liked the sale items you included in your Fathers day sale, thank you so much. I will buy something :smiley:

I just wish more knifes like on Fasttech, but they must be autentic and not copy/clones. Real steel, don’t you know? :wink:

nice selection and price

It was very good promotion, I bought Nitecore MH20 for a very good price.
Only my order is still processing since May 26… :frowning:

The sale items in this Father’s day sale were very interesting. I think it was your best selection so far.
I also brought Nitecore MH20 :wink:

Thanks for all of your feedback, and the lucky winner is Ormbett (131#) :wink:

winner please PM me in 15 days.

PM sent! I am a happy and lucky man. Thank you very much! :party:

Congrats Ormbett. :slight_smile:

Welcome to enjoy GearBest June promotion, the GearBest Summer Music Party :party: :party: :party:

Just bought red S2+ and MiBand, hopefully they arrive without delays from China :)!

I couldn’t resist the price on the Red Convoy S2+ and bought one for my wife.

Couldn’t resist the Convoy C8 4C deal for $13.39. Nice price!
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_188779.html

Hi Jubeldum,

Thanks for your order

I guess most of the guys in BLF will interested in the DIY party