GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

It looks like there isnt better 1xAA/1x14500 light out there regarding moonlight mode for the money at the moment?

My finger’s howering above Paypal’s pay now button (and my credit card isnt happy about it :smiley: )!

DONT DO IT MAN :smiley: The high mode is anemic!

But I dont care that much for that high mode(plenty of OTF lumens though!), I care for the whole package and that moonlight mode is just sooo tempting and it also comes with battery and charger!

Truth to be told, I DONT have any decent 1xAA lights, only SK68 clones, some Police style lights and Ultrafife UF-H2 which has never been good enough with its PWM, fast ramping and mediocre build quality(lets water in through holes near the switch between switch steel ring and body) and always wanted one with great low runtimes :D!

Also, I have some GB points that make this light cost slightly above 16$, ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF THIS DEAL, MOUNTAINKING????!11111111oneeleven

Im on the brink of slowly transforming my whole lights arsenal to top notch quality, usable, universal and quality lights, hence recent deal hoarding from GB… You cant have that for 3$ nor for 10$.

^ Anemic High? Smells like a modding opportunity to me. :)

Sirius9 wrote:

^Extension tube, hmmm, why didn’t I think that? So, it will work with 2 × 14500 or only 2 x NiMh AA?

Sorry for missing the above post. Looks like I made a bad call on that one. I didn't have time to research to see if it could take 2 14500's. Also, part of the appeal of the light is the small size.

The output is fine 280lm is a lot of light. I initially thought it was low but when you consider it’s size and other lights that compare, i.e. Klarus p1a, p1c (245lm) the 280 isn’t bad at all.

After all we all have 900 LM lights for the big stuff.

Marc

It’s a Great Light (S15) in all ways except for the tint - greenish yellow:-(

I Love Mine! - I also Hate Mine:-(
-Chuck

Anyway, ordered and paid for it, though I delayed payment and when I made it, I checked out the listing - the light appears to be out of stock at the moment, but the sales counter still shows as plenty left in stock!

I hope they will be able to process my order :D!

S15R says out of stock but next to th price it shows 42 pieces left...

Very strange, it good, because I keep those $23 in my pocket.

Well. I bought one. Wasn’t going to but could not resist.

Its either their stock counter is incorrect or MAP police intervened again?

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS: flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price

9.9th update

closed

It looks like S15R is in stock again and for the sale price without any items counter, so I assume that its their regular price for it now until it sells out just like previously with their 26650 Olight offer?

Bought an Xtar MC1 :slight_smile: Good deal!

I bought a few. :slight_smile:
Have a project in mind.

Message to GearBest and the other advertisers overwhelming us with ad this flash that hurry there Facebook those pages and pages:

We have been seeing a lot of deals for the MC1, which is good, but I’m really hoping for a killer deal on the MC1 plus. $5-6 would be nice.

No, DONT DO IT MAN, its charging rate is abysmal and it charges only 1 cell :D!

I ordered one during their previous sale as well, still waiting for it to arrive.

Write review on GB’s page on of their products that youve bought.

They will contact you and ask if you would like to share your experience with other shoppers on 4 online retailer rating pages.

If you havent had any bad experience with them, you might post honest opinion on their services and only time you wont be 100% open about it is on one of those pages where they ask you whether GB asked you to write this review or not, choose not and voila.

Then send GB all 4 screenshots of all 4 reviews together with your name on those pages.

Days later you will receive 2000 points in your account.

Now you have plenty of points to use on MC1 plus, when its on sale(not using coupon) you can cover 30% of total items cost with your “hard” earned points.

Its bordering with shilling so be honest about your reviews and your karma wont suffer.

Bought for either
i) to carry when needed in luggage bag/travel/outing (car charging) or
ii) to gift away!

For daily recharges, I use my Xtar VP2 and rotate my Convoy S2+, c22c and Quark.

It would be nice if GB started shipping Samsung 30Q.