GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

I hope i manage to time the Opus BT-C3100 V2.2 sale :slight_smile: it is time to pick up one.

Oh yes, a $25 BT-C3100 v2.2 is a real no-brainer of deal.

And this one too:
$22.89 — Olight S15R Rechargeable LED Flashlight

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_112105.html

I remember you where quite active in the various opus charger threads here at BLF.

Do you know if the opus can handle being powered on a car’s 12v power? like from car battery, or does it have to be a perfectly stable 3A 12v power source?

Almost bought BT-C3100 v2.2 yesterday! Nice timing.

1. The Opus BT-C3100 power supply is 12vdc…rated up to 16v, according to Henry Xu, its chief engineer, so any car-lighter source of 12v is safe.

2. The Opus AC power supply was never unstable as initially believed…it is still the same power supply used from the 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 versions used. What Henry Xu has done is that the reports of inflated “charge” figures was eventually remedied by adding a resistor….and not changing the power supply amperage capacity. You may notice it by just looking at the power supplies of all versions that were released to the market, they all have the same 12v, 3a ratings, only the brands are different, depending on country of use (EU, US, etc)… (although the 2.0v ‘Charge’ figures were corrected when a larger capacity power supply was used during the earlier days, and was erroneously attributed to the power supply, but actually it was the addition of a resistor that ‘cured’ the inflated “charge” figures in the 2.0v)

So i take it I missed the 25R deal?

only today, according to GearBest’s schedule further up it will be back tomorrow.

25R? was there a 25R deal?

4x25R for 7.99
will come back tomorrow, I guess. but quantity was limited.

EKEN H9 $47.99 - it’s cheaper than flash sale :stuck_out_tongue: dealsmachine.com - Informationen zum Thema dealsmachine.
But anyway, thanks for the sale. Today I was lucky

Their cheapest shipping option is $10, so it’s more like $58

How much is the MH20 going for on the flash sales?

Either their timing is wrong(its almost 1PM UTC) or I have missed the limited quantity deals?

If you are referring to the flash sale, ie stated here http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-187.htm

it was at 12.00 CET. The batteries were gone in a few seconds.

Thanks that is great news :slight_smile:

I run much of my in house lightning on big 12v car battery’s so i can use that for easy power for the opus then.

I see, really a flash sale :D!
Thanks!

Hi GearBest,
‘’XTAR H3 Warboy’’
Can you run offer of this again? :slight_smile:
thanks

It looks like they are on holidays since 29th, I pm’ed them regarding my orders and no response so far - it shows that Gearbest was last active more than 2 days ago.

How come the BT3100 is showing 0 quantity? Can I use the EU plug version in the U.S. with a plug adapter?

It will be a ghost town in China in the coming 5 to 8 days