GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Anyone ordered the HG2 or 30Q from Gearbest? How long did they travel and how are they?

I ordered 30q on 28th of August. Status “Shipped out ” appeared on 14th of September.
Tracking says: “Order Shipment recorded 2015-09-22 12:00:00 Hong Kong”
Am still waiting, maybe yours are on the same boat :wink:

Hello Gearbest,

do you plan on getting more ENLAN knives ?

I’m specially looking for the ENLAN BEE EL04 G10 and MCT micarta version… ( https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/29083 )

As we know, you prices are often the best….so… :bigsmile:

Hi Patrickbateman,

thanks for your proposal, but could you please PM product link ( any website you find it) to avoid the misunderstanding, thanks

Hi Kurt_Norway,

please pay attention to this thread, it will come again soon :wink:

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is UTC+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS:
1.flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache

3. flash sale is only available for Chinese warehouse

(ps: because GearBest are moving the warehouse, some orders may take a longer time to ship)

10.5th update

latsing from 20:00pm to 05:00am on 5th&6th in Beijing Time, two nights, two chance

1. $59.99 Nitefighter BT21 1800LM Cree XM L2 2 LEDs Water - resistant Mountain Bike Lights - NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT , full sets

2.Olight M3XS - UT Javelot Cree XP - L Waterproof Extended-range 18650 / CR123A LED Flashlight

3. $31.99 Olight S10R Cree XM - L2 Water Resistant LED Flashlight Torch (4 Modes 400Lm 1 x RCR123A Battery)

4.Xtar XTAR VC4 Charger

5.Xtar VC2 Plus Charger

6. Nitecore T Series Rechargeable USB LED Flashlight Key - chain Tube Light (45LM 2 Modes)

7.Nitecore TM16 LED Flashlight

I ordered a few 30Q’s back in august (the 27’th) when they where sold for that amazing price of $3.77 :slight_smile:
And i got them today, they where packed in a bunch of bubble wrap and seemed unharmed by the journey to Sweden. The storage charge where 3.66v on all of them.

I just finished charging them up & i haven’t done any electronic measuring on them, BUT they seem to make my DD driven lights slightly hotter in my hand than the well used 20R & HE2 cells i am used to.

If i had know the $3.77 price where only temporary i would probably would have ordered more & i wish i had now…….

I’ve got some HG2 on order and I’m slightly concerned about their packaging methods.

The packaging could be improved.
Maybe by using some tape to hold the bubble wrap tight together so the cells can’t move so much inside the package.

I agree, I bought 27, but even now kind of wish it was 10-15 more.

It wouldn’t take much to vastly improve the packaging. I’d recommend that Gearbest takes note, it’s not just about customer satisfaction, but safety too. Plastic stretch wrap is cheap, fast, and would eliminate the banging against each other. The bubble wrap over that is then enough. That is unless you’re trying to meet the standards outlined for shipping lithium cells set by most package carriers. I believe then they must also be in a box or some sort of container and labeled correctly, not just “power source” on the shipping label.

It’s a double edged sword, I love the insane price, but not the insane risk to save $.15 on packaging.

Just ordered 5 of the XTAR chargers at the discounted price. I’ve been really happy with XTAR’s and the price was very good. The timing is great because I just sold 3 chargers and only have a couple left.

Gearbest continues to be one of the three main Chinese retailers I buy from, so far you guys are doing a good job of fulfilling orders in the expected time frame with no real issues. From order to door isn’t usually as fast as Banggood, but if time is aa critical factor I buy from a US source anyway.

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is UTC+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS:
flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache

(ps: because GearBest are moving the warehouse, some orders may take a longer time to ship)

10.6 update

1. new flashlight flash sale

flash sale for Imalent DM21 latsing from 19:00pm to 5:00am on 6th&7th in Beijing Time ( Beijing Time is UTC+8), two nights, two chance

2. GearBest superising whole site sales from oct 6th-8th

three parts

part one: super flash sale everyday ( $16.99 Original Xiaomi XiaoYi IR Night Vision WiFi IP Camera etc, update new items everyday )

part two: flash sale daily starting 10:00 UTC ( 18:00 in Beijing Time ), 16:00 UTC ( 24:00 in Beijing Time)( $21.59 for CooYoo Quantum SS Mini LED Flashlight - STAINLESS; $118 for IMALENT DDT40 5180LM Flashlight, us version Bundled with an free EU plug adapter )

part three: other epic deal

http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4vten1h/n33/szw110/szh110/hocf00/hbw0/hfcc00/cf100/hnca32/fas20/facfff/fdi86/mqcfff/mqs2/mql3/mqw4/mqd70/mhcfff/mhs2/mhl3/mhw4/mhd70/mmv0/hhcfff/hhs2/hmcfff/hms2/hsv0

http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4vtg6qo/n33/tt0/tw0/tm1/ts1/tb4

Beijing Time Clock

http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4vtfbf4/n1440/szw110/szh110/hoc09f/hbw0/hfc09f/cf100/hnce1ead6/fas30/fdi66/mqc000/mql15/mqw4/mqd98/mhc000/mhl15/mhw4/mhd98/mmc000/mml10/mmw1/mmd98/hhs2/hms2/hsv0

http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4vtg6qo/n1440/tt0/tw0/tm1/ts1/tb4

UTC Time Clock
PS:
1.flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache ( final price should be subject to the order price, as for some very limited quantities flash sale, it goes fast )

2015.10.7 update

closed

I wish you’d just put a UTC Clock window on your flash sale webpage.

why make flash sales ???
we buy……….
but we do not receive the packages !!!

There is no “AM” or “PM” in Universal Time.

UT is the same as GMT — Greenwich Meridian Time.

So right now as I type this, it’s 19:11 Pacific time where I am (Wednesday 10/7) , and 02:11 UT (Thursday 10/8)

So the flash sale for the Xtar charger ended already, right?

And the “10/8” sale starts in, what, about 11 hours.
Flash Sale …[from 13:00pm UTC to 20:00pm UTC per day]

Or, just type ‘what time is it in Beijing?’ then compare it to your local time for adding/subtracting the time differences.

Geez. The prices are great. Delivery is slow but I do appreciate these sales!

Hi hank, I have made the picture both including the UTC time and UTC+8 time ( which is Beijing Time )

Hi jack83,

could you please PM me more information about your package, such as the order number, package delivery depends on many factors, some may take more time to receive it

Hi tatasal, thanks, has changed it :wink:

Hi Gunga, thanks for your kindly supporting and understanding;)