Semi-compact light with large pill. What are my options?

I’m looking for a somewhat compact light with an e-switch and a ton of room in the driver compartment. I have an idea that’s going to take a lot of space. What are my options?

I like the ZY-T11 clones, here: banggood.com/Ultrafire-Cree-XML-T6. Probably not enough room in the pill, this is my solution:

Compact lights will rarely have a cavernous pill though. I know some are spacious, but not e-switch and compact. Can't think of any off-hand...

Right now the new zy-t43 is at the top of the list.

UranusFire C818 ?

Size: 175mm(L)*55mm(HD)*35mm(TD)

I actually really like the looks of that, except for the stupid name.

It’s on my to buy list. It looks like a real winner. I don’t see any other *Fire versions out there. When I do buy it, I’ll have to do a review for the lulz.

The UranusFire X9 is another good one. I got one of those coming right now. USPS lost it and it had to be reshipped. I can’t wait to try it out. Another BLF member put a MT-G2 in his X9.

How much room is there in an SRK?

Kind of hard to measure but quite a bit.

eBay source for the C818 at $30: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uranusfire-2400LM-CREE-XM-L2-LED-2-switch-18650-26650-flashlight-Torch-Light-/381219365651?ssPageName=ADME:X:BOCOR:US:1123

It would be good deal at $25, at 54mm head diam, smaller than a Y3, bigger than a Warsun X60. The flat black finish looks like the JAX Z1, but I would think it's not as good anodizing. The full flat black finish though is pretty unique - even the side switch is flat black.

I like the way it looks. However with that name on it you couldn’t give it to me for free. Sounds like the perfect house warming gift for a newly wed gay couple.

And the tail switch for lockout is nice too. Like I said in another thread, “Too much to buy and not enough money”.

It’s on my to buy list for sure. It looks like a jewel in the rough that will shine bright after a little polishing.

Added bonus Kiss

Added Bonour….LOL!

I’d take it for free. The name doesn’t bother me. It actually would make a great conversation piece.

I bought a UranusFire WF-602C just so that I can have something to joke around with the doctor the next time I go in for a colonoscopy. :smiley:

Wink - I'm trying to get a deal on the eBay listed one, In the process of negotiating.. Over UranusOnFire

I tried that once. He answered back $29.50. I guess he didn’t like my offer.

I asked $25, he responded $29, I countered $27.50 - we'll see. Dunno -probably go for $28. Head diam. is same as a XinTD X3, so would think would get bout same throw (same amps, LED, etc.). The finish looks dang interesting...

but does anyone know how much room is in the pill?

No - no one has seen this light, no detailed pics either. I just ordered it though. Only see it on one eBay US listing, eBay Euro listing, and on the wholesale web site. I'll take a chance it can be taken apart easy for modding. The finish looks outstanding, like the new flat black Convoy's or JAX Z1.

Sorry - little off topic. One of the most spacious pills has been the T08, but it's not an e-switch. Not sure if the ZY-T43 will be as big. I'm sure the pill had to be re-designed to some extent to accommodate the fixed side switch and charging port.

What about the Warsun CT9T ? it looks like it could have a large driver area.