NEW TrustFire TR-DF010 CREE XHP70 2 Models 1600LM Diving Flashlight $69.29 Shipped

Congratulations Pregulla on winning a great prize, thanks TinyWind

TinyWind I’d prefer the $US8 over the 25%

Thanks for a gift TinyWing & congrats to the winner!
I would like $8 coupon.

Congrats to Pregulla. Looks like everyone is a winner now! TW, I would like to have $8 coupon please.

Congrats Pregulla…

I want a 8$ coupon… (There is a minimum purchase amount required for the coupon to be valid?)

I dont want a minimun amount required…

Thanks

Good Day TinyWind,

I prefer the USD $8 off coupon.

Thank you Very Much,

George

Congrats Pregulla, thanks TinyWind, I prefer the $8 coupon.

Hi Jubeldum, you have entered into the giveaway. Don’t you like the US$8 or 25% discount coupon? No minimum order required, worldwide Free Shipping.

Congratulations Pregulla,

Thank you Tinywind, I prefer the $8.00 coupon

Coupon received. Thank you, Saphire.

What you guys are getting? Unfortunately, coupon cannot be used on sale items and registered shipping is $3.

$8 coupon too!

Coupon received. Thank you, Saphire.

I prefer $8 coupon.

Congratulations to Pregula! That is a fine flashlight you won. :-)

(I prefer the $8 coupon, thanks for the generosity, Saphire).

Congratulations Pregula, nice prize :slight_smile:
5 x $8 off coupon for me thanks :smiley: LOL

Thanks for the $8 coupon but it’s not working. Tried to use it on a Solarforce L2C.

$8 off coupon for me thanks

Congrats to Pregulla , and thanks to Tinywind.
I wouldn’t mind a 25% OFF coupon .

Hi southland, I checked and tested again, it works. But please notice that the Tinywind coupon codes are not valid on discounted / on-sale products (as I said on the message to you).

If the coupon you received could not work on the normal priced products, I will make another code for you, or you can send money directly to us (payment@tinywind.com) and PM me with the items you want to buy, I will place the order for you.

Thanks for the kind offer, and well done Pregula! I would be delighted to receive a $8 off coupon please.

Of course you're welcome to round it up to $10 if you're feeling especially generous, but I suspect it would be best to just be happy with whatever you're offering!

Are you planning to get the RoMiSen RC-3114 back in stock at any time (SKU:TW14864) http://www.tinywind.com/romisen-3114-cree-mode-lumens-18650-flashlight-silver-p-14864.html

Many thanks again, I look forward to receiving your PM and making more purchases.

Hirsh

Thanks, Tinywind!

Congratulations, Pregula! I know you will find many good uses for your new Olight.