BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

I didn’t have a rubber grip pad but I did have a rubber “taffy pull” used for rehab exercises (looks like this) http://utahshoulderknee.com/words/physical-therapy/shoulder/shoulder-instability-stabilization-exercises/, and it worked great in getting my reflector off. So, anything rubber that will “grip” the reflector should work.

Thanks for all encouragement. I armed myself with a pair of polyurethane coated gloves and a bit of brute force was all it took. I was just uncertain how much pressure can I put on the reflector :slight_smile:

Arrrrrgh. No option to “send everything in one bag with one tracking number”

How many different warehouses do they ship from, anybody know? I’ve hit two of them today:
To ensure the fastest delivery our system will automatically split your items into 2 orders
Warehouse/Direct mail: CN_DG (2 Items)
Warehouse/Direct mail: CN_GZ3 (2 Items)
Separate tracking, different prices, total for two tracking numbers, four items, adds up to around $5 on an $18 order.

Piffle. They’re getting as good as US airlines at maximizing the addon fees, dagnabbit.

EDIT, oh, at least four warehouses — I found two others mentioned on their forum page

Maybe who ever organizes these group buys has to rule with an iron fist!

If you play around with us you are cut of from BLF for good!

Basically right now we are being treated as a joke!

They take our money and time

Not to mention all the extra effort people put into designing parts for the lights which i am guessing you do not get paid for? So basically they are making money of peoples hard work not the first time it has happen of course.

They then have the nerve to keep all the design ideas and parts made by BLF members and sell them after stating they will not do so!

I really like this forum i will go out of my way to help people on here! But their is a big difference between helping each other and big companies stealing hard work!!!

I guess in the end the ball is in our court! If we feel let down by companies we can stop purchasing from them which will hurt them more then us!

There are a lot of assumptions in your post. Please, don’t assume that we are getting run over. There has been quite a bit of give-and-take that most of you guys are not privy to. There are times I want to pull my hair out, and times of complete joy and amazement through this process. I wouldn’t want to bore you with the details. Don’t get me wrong. I appreciate that you want to watch out for us, but we can handle the back door, smoke-filled-room discussions. :slight_smile:

That being said, there is a lot that we have learned from all our GBs. I am a very positive person, and I know where this is headed. Please don’t make statements that feed the naysayers. It only makes manufacturers more apprehensive to work with us.

Just know that each GB gets us closer to the ideal, and more manufacturers are showing interest in what KRONOS is doing here. It is a blast doing this, and there is much more to come :slight_smile:

krono

Curious as to how many of the Al X5/X6 sets were initially produced? I ordered a 3B set on 2/20 and found out last night (only because I inquired via live chat about my set not shipping yet) that the 3B set is sold out and is expected back in stock on 3/6.

What I find a great achievement is that flashlights that are developed here on BLF by BLF-members, actually make it into production and into our hands at an affordable price.

Like many, I have my thoughts about quality of some parts, shipping issues, QC and CS, limited editions that are not limited, even some of the design decisions would not have been mine.

But hey, it’s being done, there’s some very interesting flashlights to be had that would not have seen the light without BLF, and that is worth something. :slight_smile:

from now on , don’t believe everything you are told.
don’t believe ANY of the sales pitches, hype, and promises.
focus on whether the individual light is worth the price, and that’s all.
( yes these very much are, to me )

my sympathies to those with complaints who so far have been ignored ,
keep emailing Neal until he sends your replacement parts.

I wish you’d tell it all to a writer for, say, The New Yorker or The Atlantic.
The details of this story would be fascinating reading.
It just needs to be put at a sufficient distance that people don’t get sucked in wanting to change the past.
Documenting the past, though — this would be a thesis for you if you wanted a MBA or degree in international trade.

Not that you’d be so foolish as to try to live in that tar pit, I’m glad you came out of it with most of your hair ….

Well banggood have told me that they no longer have stock of the lights I ordered and I will be getting a refund…

To say I’m disappointed would be a massive understatement. Was on the list right from the early stages, #19 and won’t be getting anything now.

LSX, I’ll sell you my second ss/cu set if you’re interested PM me :slight_smile:

Edit: just noticed you’re in Australia…. Not sure about shipping.

G'Day LSX,

I presume Banggood's CS has told you that. But have you contacted Neal re this?

Suggest you do so.

Best Regards,

George

You have my attention now. :slight_smile:

This is a little scary… my SS/CU set has been in a holding pattern since Feb 21.

Keeping my fingers crossed for now.

4.17v and 4.18v 02/10/2016 - 23:08
4.16v and 4.17v 02/11/2016 - 20:24
4.11v and 4.17v 02/13/2016 - 19:47
4.088v and 4.16v 02/14/2016 - 18:5
4.043v and 4.16v 02/16/2016 - 22:06
3.977v and 4.16v 02/20/2016 - 11:40
3.938v and 4.15v 02/22/2016 - 20:16
3.908v and 4.15v 02/24/2016 - 21:26
3.859v and 4.15v 02/27/2016 - 22:49
3.820v and 4.15v 02/29/2016 - 22:35

Not an X6 on the top curve, just a resting cell. :slight_smile:

I could make python print me a graph, but I’m lazy. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the graph.

Did you call customs? I once had an item missing at customs here in Sydney and it wouldn’t show on tracking so i thought it was last so i called them?

It is not only you it is all of us! We had our lights sent in bad conditions and people not receiving lights! I feel like i was run over! I am sure i speak for other people also!

I am not trying to cause trouble! So no one take this the wrong way please.

what is done is done….

If i personally compare the D80 vs this x6 in quality the x6 is a better light for sure but my D80 was flawless and perfect it felt like luckysun actually cared about us! I know both lights had driver issues.

What i am trying to say that if an Australian company treated me like this they would be banished! lol

The way i am going i could probably make money out of selling hate speeches lol :stuck_out_tongue: