Bare BLF A6 Interest List (coupon now public)

I just checked it & it is working OK.

Make sure you copy & paste the code from the PM.

When that happens to me, I try clearing my cookies.

If that doesn’t work, try a different web browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).

Good luck!

+1 on copying and pasting the code.

just ordered 1 (3D).

Thanks!

#25, order placed for 3D emitter….

Thanks TK, Neal, everyone involved in making this happen! :slight_smile:

Hmm, very bizarre. I just tried again (same browser, no changes) and it worked fine with the code.
I’d like to say user-error, but I know the code was pasted and recognised correctly, so perhaps just a glitch with the basket/checkout.
All done now and ordered my items, so many thanks again.

Also, UK buyers - it is cheaper to checkout in GBP (£15.76) through BangGood directly, than USD ($24) which is converted to £15.97. Only 21p difference, but every little helps on BLF.

I ordered my 2. Thank you very much!

Ordered :-) . I'm really curious if the build quality has improved compared to the first batch. Nothing is a dealbreaker for me though, if it has a few issues, I will like it anyway. :beer:

At the very least, there should be no tailcap contact issues on this version. There is no anodizing to interfere with electrical conductivity.

Ordered my 1x3D!

Thanks for this GB!! This should go nicely with the anodized one and I can lego them (I think, right?) :)!!

Jim

Ordered my triplet (65-67). 1 x 1A, 1 x 3D, 1 x 5A. Thanks TK and all who are/were involved in making the A6. Great effort and outstanding flashlight. :beer: Cheers.

Good Day TK, & the entire BLF A6 Team,

Ordered my 2 of 3D.

Thank you Very VERY Much to TK, Bugsy36, Krono, Dale, and the entire BLF A6 team including Neal/Banggood, Manker et al for the Extraordinary Flashlights.

Best Regards,

George

PS:

Anyone willing to let me use their home for flashlight storage?

Volunteers wanted!!

It this ship already sailed?
I received my anodized version and now I need one more :bigsmile:
I would like a bare 5A tint

Ordered my 1x3D.
Thank you very much!

Ordered one 3D. Thanks!

2 x 3D please…

first post on BLF, picked up 3 of these with the group buy….

1 x 3D, or is it too late?

I’m really surprised they are only doing a run of 100 with 100 names down and the popularity of the A6.

In for 1 x 5A if it’s not too late and they are restocking.

Have the various problems with the anodized A6 been fixed for this production run?