Did I get a fake Hugsby Xp-1 ?

Thank you. I can’t find the recommended sellers on eBay and Aliexpress carrying this anymore. I guess I’ll have to order from GB and see what happens. Plenty of fakes on Aliexpress and eBay.

Yup, best of luck. When you get your light(s), let us know if they’re legit.

I bought XP-1 & XP-2 one year ago from Litetech on Aliexpress and they are the real one!

A 10440 cell on Xp-1 ??wow maybe some driver improvement…I don’t wannna risk on mine :exclamation:

I received my Hugsby XP-1 from Gearbest and it is the real deal!

Very nice flashlight. I can feel the quality, specially for the price. I liked the tint of the led,it is definately white but I don’t see the awful blue/purple tints of cheaper leds. I don’t have fancy flashlights but I can say this one is nice for the price, miles better than the sub $4 range that usually come with fake Cree leds.

I’m very happy with it. Now I’m waiting for other pocketables I bought like two Jetbeams, one Lumintop and the BLF-348. That will be my budget collection so far :slight_smile:

Great, glad it’s the real deal. Thanks for checking back in!

Still sourcing mine through Tomtop, eBay Tomtop auction on the last batch. Been buying them from Tomtop for year and a half and product has stayed the same over that time. Flush switch, OP reflector, correct clip. Tint has varied a little batch to batch but they’ve been reliable and I’ve gotten good reports from giftees. Probably gifted 50 of these things, keep going back to Tomtop.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/351386957573?\_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Some of their listings ship from California. That was the case with this one, took about a week to Midwest US.

so if u buy this from a chinese seller u get more or less a fake one or ?

Not if you buy from TomTop! Just got one and it’s original, just ordered 4 more.
If you want to pay about $2.50 per light more you can get it shipped from the US which is what I did for the first one. Came from CA in a week. Now that I know TomTops are genuine I ordered from his China store to save $.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/CREE-XPE-R3-LED-Flashlight-led-torch-Portable-Mini-Pocket-light-Skid-proof-abrasion-resistance-1/2040660771.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.264.roJ9Uk

Unfortunately it seems they do not have any on aliexpress.

As long as you don’t mind buying a lot of 5pcs, the tomtop eBay listing mentioned above works out to be a reasonable $4.50 each and ships from the US.

That is exactly what I ended up doing. They came a few days ago and they are excellent little lights. I think with shipping they ended up costing just a little less than $4.60 each. I will keep 4 original and 1 I am going to attempt to mod.

:+1:

I have purchased from the tomtop_auction above and received great lights.

Question: Anyone know a good source for the 2 cell Xp-2’s ?

I have purchased from the tomtop_auction above and received great lights.

Question: Anyone know a good source for the 2 cell Xp-2’s ?

I have an XP-2 I received from TomTop. I’m sure they’ll list them again.

I’m not sure if all of these are legit TomTop sellers (tomtop_au, tomtop_sales, tomtop_deals) but based on their seller ratings I’m guessing they are. Here are some active tomtop_X listings for XP-2’s:

1 for $5.61 + $1.39 ePacket shipping from China - link
1 for $6.42 + $0.99 economy shipping from China - link
5 for $22.39 + free economy shipping from the US - link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hugsby-XP-2-AAA-XPE-R3-LED-13-3cm-Lamp-Clip-Mini-Pocket-Flashlight-Torch-US-N8TO-/401100058047?hash=item5d636d2dbf:g:2aIAAOSwFnFWEJwG

This is also Tom_Top
they have 2 different ebay accounts

Doh, he beat me to it.

I’m a quick-draw Googlin’ fool :wink:

Here is a list of tomtop sellers. I’m sure there’s probably more. I have purchased real hugsby xp-1’s, xp-2’s, xp-11’s, xp-12’s, xp-13’s, and p32’s from, tomtop_auction, tomtop.mall, tomtop_deals, newgarden2012, antiquechina2009, and tomtop_sales of which I just placed an order for 5 xp-1’s, and shipping out of Dayton, New Jersey. I’m sure all of them on the list sell the real thing when in stock. Some of them also sell similar looking ones with the name Lixada on them.

ilastone
tomtop.wholesaler
tomtop.usa
usbempire
tomtop_home
tomtop.mall
homegarden2012
tomtop_uk
ttmallzone365
tomtop_game
tomtop_w
newmango