ENEDED

GB8 S70 is temporary SOLD OUT. :blush:

GB9 please.

I was about to buy one but they are sold out darn it! you snooze you loose lol

Will they get more in stock? or should i buy the s50?

Hey Freeme, can you add me to GB8?

Eagerly waiting the restocking of the S70 :-}

Light of this size definitely requires more resources and time to manufacture. I will notify you when stock is in again. [quote=everydaysurvivalgear] I was about to buy one but they are sold out darn it! you snooze you loose lol Will they get more in stock? or should i buy the s50? [/quote]

Edit: 2nd batch of S70 will arrive by 12th Mar, and larger batch will arrive by middle of the month.

Great news! Thanks!

Interested in S70 code, please

Banggood just cancelled my order of 4x Basen batteries, due to no available shipping options.

It looks like ordering 2x would work, but then the shipping is almost $5 :confused:

Freeme: I’m guessing you have some connection over there that might be better than trying to go through their CS. Is there a total stop of shipping of these batteries to Europe/Sweden, or would the priority direct mail work? Is this a temporary problem, or the new reality?

My order was just cancelled also. Please help if you can. Thanks
PS these battery group buys just do not work out at BG :frowning:

My order of 2 pc. BASEN also been deleted.

(We are very sorry to tell you that due to the restrictions for special charcteristic item, we have no post way to deliver your order.

So we had to cancel the order and process the refund for you.)

My order of 4x Basen batteries with Banggood was cancelled also. >:# My S70 is on the way to me alone minus the batteries. :((

Lithium-ion batteries banned as cargo on passenger flights from 1st April. I believe number of airlines have started the ban.

News:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/23/lithium-ion-batteries-banned-as-cargo-on-passenger-flights

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/23/news/companies/lithium-ion-battery-ban-airplanes/

Countries affected by the order cancellation are:

• Austria
  • Bulgaria
  • Finland
  • Hungary
  • Japan
  • Malaysia
  • Netherlands
  • Poland
  • Sweden
  • Singapore
  • Switzerland
  • Thailand

Ordered two Basen 26650’s on Wednesday morning. Received shipping notice late Wednesday evening.

I chose Priority Direct Mail as my shipping option, for an additional $0.96.

My order, with two batteries, has been shipped using upgraded shipping.

Unfortunately Switzerland seems to be also affected by the Lithium-ion ban. I can’t even put batteries in my cart :frowning:
Obviously there is no alternate shipping option.

After a quick check of local prices and availability of 26650 (basically, only trustfire and quite expensive), I decided it was worth trying to order 2 batteries with paid shipping after all… I’ll report the success rate when I know :slight_smile:

I have no alternate option of shipping. I just hope the replacement button top 30q-s will make it here along with my other batt. BG needs to resolve it. >:-#

Finally received the UT210E. Package was badly damaged but meter seems to work fine. No batteries.