WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

Yes I think that the Thorfire cells are also an exception to the usual *FIRE rubbish.
I can vouch for their 14500, 3000 mah 18650 & 26650 cells.
I have no experience of their 2200mah 18650 & as it is capacity I am unlikely ever to buy I am unlikely to ever be able to comment on it.
I think Thorfire have caused themselves a problem by choosing a name with fire at the end of it as it is automatically assumed to be no good by way of association even though we are well aware on this forum that their lights are very good

sample and final product are always a different story at banggood

293+191=484

Cyberscudo, zith just 16 qnd knowing that there will be some more when the buzz of the lights hits BLF is it considered close enough to proceed at the Azian side of this project?

The sample is ready for shipment. The production will start very soon once the samples are approved.
Now –15

Great!
Even my wife wants to hold this one :wink:

You in on this group buy jack-bkk?

If not, the opinion is noted, but not needed. Jaxman seems to have very good QC, and is the actual manufacturer/assembler, Banggood is the seller, that is all…

How long do we have to decide if we want a 2nd Cometa ?

Thinking maybe one for Home and one for the Car…

Will a separate Group Buy or discount coupon be offered for a pair of the best batteries for it?

Thanks…

I am interested in 2 NW please.

If you see in the first post of this thread there are coupons for some of the best batteries suitable for the COMETA.

Thanks Cyber.

11 to go if I am correct.
So Roberkoa, bring it down to 10 :wink:

Just checking on another minor detail - will performance specs be posted from samples with each tint before the buy is started?

Hi!

Please, put me down for 1x flashlight in CW.

Thanks,

Ciao Spyder88

@The Miller- I am contemplating getting a second one ( maybe NW )
but haven’t decided on
it yet…

Either way we will hit
500 in only 5.473 days is my prediction- ok-
educated guess…ok random wild guess.

I would take one in NW

8 to go
hopefully you are right, though that 5.473 should be 5.231 according to my calculations (LOL) and it would become 3.258 days if you bring it down to 7 :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t want to surprise.

Please put me up for another 6xCW
Thx

2× diffus NW

…and that should take us over the limit I think, sweet! What’s the status on the final samples?? :wink: