WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

Unfortunately no :cry:

“Extra green”? Please not in flashlights, at least not for me. :confounded:
:wink:

The 3000K XPL HI is going to be one of my mods to this light… Beautiful tint to my eye…

As far as fog, we actually have a lot of dust in the air here in the SW, so there is a ton of reflected light the brighter you go… Pollen in other areas is the same way…

Please put me on the list for one 3B/NW. Thanks.

Is this a pressure fit, so the LED board is held down by this, and this is held in place by pressure from the reflector and bezel being screwed down?

Or is the retaining “parabolic shape” thing threaded like a retaining ring so it will hold the emitter board down, even with reflector and bezel off?

Yes, i think is quite evident in this image:

Sample looks great including the Anodize and Branding [ Collector Edition vibe ].

Thanks for the hard work Cyberescudo…and the BLF Guys for the R&D.

Please put me on the list for one 3B/NW. Thanks

Hi i am interested in a CW….thank you.

If it’s not too late, put me down for one NW please.

Hi, can you add me in the list for one in NW? Thanks

every time I see a new post here I think it is for the code to buy the light! Really anxious for this light!

I’m interested in a NW. Thanks!

Hi. You overlooked my post. Please add me to the list for a NW. Thanks!

Put me down for one NW please.

Please add me for 1 NW.
Can’t wait!

If it’s not too late, please add me down for one too!

EDIT: NW

When are we getting the code, when are we getting the code :slight_smile:

The 15th of April is near!! :smiling_imp:

http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i55cg6dc/n136/cf102/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcbfd2f0/fs120/szw192/szh81/tatTime%20left/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/matfor%20obtaining%20the%20Cometa’s%20code/mac000/mptCheck%20your%20PM/mpc000/iso2016-04-15T00:00:00

:slight_smile: