WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

Lol, no, this is just what BG declares as the value for customs.

Thanks!
I missed discussion on top.

I’m in for a CW please

Cyberscudo, an update would be greatly appreciated. If things are not clear, no biggie, but it would be nice to just say it.
(My F5 button is starting to get loose you know :stuck_out_tongue: ;))

Agreed! The forum server (read: our impatience) needs some rest.

I have not received the code until now. :frowning:
Banggood is waiting the lights arrival.

THX for info…

Βut if you look at the BG’s site,you understand that they have begin to sell the light already. http://www.banggood.com/CPFItalia-COMETA-2016-Cree-XPL-HI-8-Mode-1300LM-26650-LED-Flashlight-p-1048342.html, while yesterday,they had written that if we were interested,we had to tick an alert box.

Begin to sell the light???
Where you look this? I see only a pre-sale page.

You forgot the word “coming soon” :laughing:

Thanks for the update!

Do you know by chance if the light will be stocked from the EU warehouse straight away?

The ones for sale to everybody may not be exactly the same as the ones bundled for the group buy.

That’s why they were checking samples — to know they were doing their best to make these.

Sometimes what’s actually sent out matches the very best samples provided. We can hope.

I had seen this yesterday,but I think that for sometime,they had changed the page to a selling page.
Anyway,mea culpa. :frowning:

Well Cyberscudo, thanks
We all understand that people who you need to provide the info are having their weekends too, so I for one will patiently wait for an update Monday.

Seriously relax. This is the weekend, let the man chill out. This is not a life or death situation, I’m sure if he gets an update he’ll let us know.

Cyberescudo, Thank you Very Much for the update.

Best Regards,

George

Will it have the 2016 on the head?

Relax, they always put up a web page before the group buy code is live. Every. Single. Time. And a few people always get a little antsy. Every. Single. Time.

To my knowledge, no one has ever lost their spot in a group buy because of this. Just don’t save the code for a month or more, chances are you will miss out then.

Yes.

In for 1 nw