Astrolux/BLF Copper A01 BLF Edition CODE NOW PUBLIC. $20 Solid Copper AAA!!!

1 blue, please. :slight_smile:

Code in the OP for the stock colors.

If you get a stock color and want off the list, PM me and I will take you off.

As the other information on the new colors and the possible change to the attachment point come available I will update everyone here.

Ordered, pm sent :wink:

Cheers David

2 blue
2 red
2 orange
1 black

I am sorry to say this, but if you intend to purchase 3 or more of the A01 with stock color, ā€œBLFā€ is the better choice!

No need to be sorry, the idea of a group buy is to save money or get something different. In this case right now if BLF and three or more lights makes it cheaper, thanks for letting us know!

I am looking forward to new colors and a copper version, so the group buy continues on for theseā€¦

One in copper for me, please.

Thanks! ;-)

I'm interested in one copper, thanks.

By the way, It will be possible a camo patern Alu?

More than likely not on the camo, there are a lot of colors already and when I asked about the final one (green) there was a ā€œlets wait and seeā€ response. With the New year coming up in China, and the multi printing for camoā€¦. It would be a hard sell in my opinion.

Also, anyone that buys a stock light, feel free to post your impression of it here, or do a separate reviewā€¦ I think it is an amazing light, but you may not, that post is just as relevant as my impressionā€¦ BLF gets a lot of people here by looking for light reviews. If we had ten reviews on every light, the amount of information here would be staggering, and best on the netā€¦

Just wanted to say Iā€™d definitely be interested in your proposed modification to the tail lanyard hole! Iā€™ll stay on for a blue (or green would be even better) if the tail change seems likely.

If the tail change is way up in the air, or if it might be more than a few months to arrive, Iā€™ll grab a gray now.
Thanks!

Just placed an order for the silver one.

First order from banggood. Hope it goes well.

Please remove me from the list.

Thank you ReManG!

1 orange and 1 copper, please.

Placed an order for aluminium one - black.
Letā€™s try Nichia HI-CRI LED! Thanks!

Interested in a possible orange one!

One in Black please.

Thank you for organizing this ReManG. :)

Count me in for one red pls.

1 Aluminium orange
Thanksā€¦

hi!

2 copper please.

THANKS!

Interested in 1 Cooper
Thanks

1 orange please.

Any plans for an AA version?