30Q button top - new deal for Q8

I guess I have to return them then.

We don’t want a crappy $1 refund on batteries we don’t need, what we NEED is what we ordered. I have no use for 4 more flat top 30Q’s so I’m not paying for them

Imagine you wear W32/L34 jeans and your dealer sent you W34/L32 instead. Would you be happy with a 20% refund???
My answer is: no, they do not fit!

Your comparison would be better with smaller jeans, but yes that’s the point. :smiley: Haven’t received my cells yet, though.

This refund is not satisfying at all !
I do not need a bunch of flat-top batteries at all. I neither like the solder-blub solution nor the magnet solution. No way !
I need those button-tops !
Where is the solution to get those ? I do expect an offer in this regard !

A buck apiece sounds alright if I could use these flat tops. I have nothing that uses the flat top 18650. So in other words I have twenty bucks + worth of something I will throw in the trash? How much does it cost to send the things back? I don’t have a soldering iron and I am not gluing magnets on top of them either.
Mountain Electronics shipped me the right batteries in 4 days. They are a little bit higher in price but you do get what you pay for.

You say these unprotected flat tops work in some Vape machines? I wonder if my local vape stores would buy these?

I think that your options are limited here. I also received the wrong batteries, but a lot of my lights do take flat tops so I’ll just take the buck that was offered and move on. For those who can’t use the batteries at all, I suggest that you put them up for sale in the forum or elsewhere. I’m sure that there are some folks that can use these great flat tops at a very good price. Shipping them back is not an option with the costs involved.

Mike

Not our fault or problem

As per Banggood Guarantees;
“Will I need to send the item back to Banggood?
Only high value products need to be returned. High value is determined by our service team and is usually an item around $70 or more. If it is not high value then you do not need to return it and can keep the faulty product.”

Exactly!! A $1 refund on something that we don’t need or can’t use is not an acceptable solution. You are going to have a whole lot of angry customers if you don’t come up with a much better solution than that. First of all, we want to hear that you will be sending out replacement button top batteries. Second, whenever a seller ships the wrong item to a customer, the usual business practice is for the seller to pay for the return of the incorrectly shipped item (if Banggood insists on returning the batteries that is). Doing those 2 things will go a long way towards restoring your customers faith in your business.

An offer of $1 per cell is laughable when the error is totally that of the seller. The seller charges $0.70 less for a flat top version of the Samsung 30Q, so in reality they are offering $0.30 per cell refund. Ridiculous! If you (banggood) were buying shoes from me and I sent you a size 6 (USA) instead of a size 8 that was ordered, would you be happy with an offer of a paltry refund? I seriously doubt it.

My 4 cells are expected to be delivered this Saturday. IF I receive flat top cells I will be asking for a full 100% refund. And I will expect that refund to show on my payment source within a few days, none of this 21 days that I have encountered in the past with some other sellers. If I do not receive the full refund in a very timely manner I will initiate a dispute with the credit card company. I know they will charge the full amount back to the seller and give me a full credit for the transaction.

So come on Banggood, own up to your mistake, refund the full amounts to everybody and use this experience as a training event for your workers. It is the honorable path to follow.

+1

@banggood… an alternate solution to a full refund would be for you to immediately ship the proper button top cells to everyone using priority direct mail at your expense. If you want the flat top cells back, you pay for that shipping. However, I believe you should offer each and every one of us purchasers the choice of a refund in full or a new shipment of the correct cells at no cost to the buyers. The flat top 18650 cells are as useless to me as a 26650 would be. The flattop 18650 won’t work in the application I bought them for.

Also note that I specify a refund to the method of payment, NOT a store credit.

Have to say, not impressed with the idea of keeping cells and a full refund.

For the seller to immediately ship the proper button top cells to everyone should be a MOST.
Banggood, should be given the choice to pay the return shipping cost of the wrong labeled batteries or issue a $3.00 per cell refund.
This is only a suggestion for a resolution that I could accept.

No problem, Banggood, send me a proper re-send DHL International ticket with tracking of your own cost and I will send the wrong Q30s back which I don't need! Refund me the money in total and I will buy button tops here in Germany! They are a few bucks more but I get what I paid for!!!

And no 'larifari' 1 buck refund per piece!! This is nonsense and not acceptable for ME!

Well, i didnt expect anything better from BG. No aftersales support at all.

I received a wrong AND damaged 350$ item and the offered me a 4$ refund. What a joke of a company. I really hoped they would do better for a blf group order but…

+1

I believe the point has been made.

Reiterating the same things over and over doesn’t do anyone any good.

At this point, this discussion would be more productive if it were continued at a bar :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
than in this forum.

Just sayin’ :wink:

On the contrary, I believe as many people as possible should make it known that the response from Banggood is unacceptable and that we are expecting a much different solution to Banggood’s mistake. If only a few people express their displeasure, they may feel that only a few people are unhappy and not even offer a better solution. As more and more people receive their orders with the wrong batteries, I hope they post here to let Banggood know their feelings.