Short and quick review of Copper Tool and a coupon code!

Let’s get the business out of the way first… This light was a gift light from BenSnail. He posted here a couple of weeks ago, looking for some basic use reviews… not necessarily a full tear down and tech specs review. So, I sent him a pm just to find out what the deal was and to my surprise it was real. I have not gotten any spam from them and we had a good brief set of communications and both decided to move forward! My request was for the Lumintop Tool, never dreamed of a copper one until it was offered!

Thanks BenSnail!

BenSnail also provided a 20% off code for their Amazon store.
” Lucky Light Bank”:http://goo.gl/wRs4Ua
Code - BLLMatt8

I gain nothing from this code or the review, but I do think it is a good deal!

Ok, so as I said… They sent me a Lumintop Copper Tool!
The light came in the fancy Lumintop box with extra o-rings and all the bits and parts that were supposed to be there. The light was not sealed and had been handled, thus the start of patina on the light. But this was expected, these are not guaranteed to be new, untouched lights.

I will start with a couple of pics! The S2+ is my normal EDC, sometimes with 18350 and sometimes with 18650.

For size comparison, I have photographed it with a Convoy S2+ (shorty), Ultrafire C3 SS, BLF 348, Lumintop Copper Tool, BLF A01 and the Brass Art.

I also took a group beamshot photo with a subset of the lights. This was shot at 4700K

From left to right: Ultrafire C3 SS (4C), Lumintop Tool (unk, but cool), BLF A01 (219B) and Brass Art (unk, but cool)
As one would expect the little guys all have a similar beam profile. I still really do not like cool white lights, will have to change the Tool and the Brass Art.

By day, I am a network engineer with a major state university. My job and my age have driven me to find good flashlights. Any given day, I may be looking at tiny wires on a patch panel, BIX strip on in a 4x4 box on the floor or a wall. I am not your typical network engineer, I also do a lot with facilities, such as, large HVAC units, large generators, breaker panels and various unusual locations in barns, machine sheds at towers and in dark basements. So, for me a flashlight is my saving grace! I really like a flashlight that is small enough to hold in my teeth so I can keep both hands free. The tool fits that need very well! I am not super impressed by the clip, it has popped of twice in my pocket… but I have found it both times. I also really do not understand why Lumintop does not offer a flat magnet cap in copper??? That would make this the perfect little light! I like that this is a fairly floody light and I do actually like that it starts in medium!

Couple of shots from work, only exposed by the Lumintop Tool.

Thanks for looking!
Matt

Thanks Matt.
Your link is not for anyone in Australia.

I believe that is a common issue with Amazon…

imho, this review is for a store that has a reputation for soliciting fake reviews, read all about it here
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/40517/43