FS: Eagle eye X6 heatsinks ($4-7)

Copper sold out

4 aluminum. waited too long, no copper.

I might have a few :wink: had to save a few for me

How many are left Nitro? Looking for 2 aluminum :+1:

I have about 8 aluminum sinks left

12 aluminum sinks left

Hi, I’ll take 2 aluminum if you’ll ship to Canada. Do you have Paypal?
Thanks
Jeff

TTT all previous orders went out

one aluminum if any left, please

just received my copper today, thank Nitro!

If I get two, is the shipping the same?

Recieved my 2 copper, thanks Nitro, they are :+1: :+1:
Now to see if I have the rest of the goodies to get started

Sent payment 8/28 and have not received the 4 aluminum heatsinks. No replies to PM since 9/16
No tracking given.

Anyone else having a problem here?
Nick

I did not receive mine initially. After about 2 weeks I PM’d and he said he would re-ship. I got it delivered about 4 days after that.

I did exactly the same 2 weeks in, with same reply. I still have nothing.

I would be interested in 2 aluminum.

YES! I ordered and a week or so later I recv’d paypal notice that a shipment was being made. That tracking number sat in limbo for a week. It was just a notice that a label had been made but the package was never delivered to the post office. It took a couple / three days to get a response from Nitro. He said he would reship another that day and give a tracking number. That was 5 days ago. No tracking number sent, no nothing! It is getting to be ridiculous. Starting to look like kiriba-ru in Russia could be quicker.

I understand people can have unexpected emergencies. However, a quick note along the lines of… “I am sorry, I ran into some problems……” would go a long ways to keep the natives from getting restless, if you know what I mean.

I ordered copper from kiriba-ru after here. Order received a while back AND I made a second order which should arrive in a few days according to the tracking I received from Kiriba.

I knew from PM’s I am not the only one but really surprised I was the first to speak up.

Still waiting on my package that I payed for on September 1st. It is now Oct. 4th. There has been very poor communication and no proof of shipping. I PM’d every once and a while and did not get replies except to one with “I’ll look into it”. No follow up or answers since then.

I am new here I took a risk and based on Nitro’s threads and posts I thought he was a trusted member of your community. I payed the PayPal friend method. I am feeling kinda upset and I want my money back.

I wasn’t going to go public but the communication has been so poor and I have been messaging with another member here who also is waiting on a package from Nitro.

Nitro has been a respected member, he has sold these heatsinks many times without issue and I have bought one from him myself previously.

I give him the benefit of the doubt, but I’d be upset too if I hadn’t already gotten mine. He has been a lot more absent lately, not sure what’s going on.