SkyRay King 46mm FET+1 V2 Drivers W/ Temp sensor and custom Copper contact plate *SOLD*

Well after ordering over 60 Skyray king flashlights earlier this year with plans to mod them for the local police department and only 23 of them showing up, I seem to have some spare parts laying around I no longer need.

I built a bunch of RMM’s SRK FET+7135 V2 drivers with a bit of customization.

I added a custom thick 18 gauge copper disc to the positive contact. This helps with current flow, heat sinking and most importantly it keeps you from wearing out the contact from screwing in the batteries all the time.

They also have Pre-installed temperature sensors and are flashed and tested with Star momentary thanks to Richard.

Generally swapping one of these drivers into an 8X skyray king with LB LED’s and 20AWG wire nets me around ~3000-4000 lumens @ ~18-24 amps depending on the exact SRK, they are all different.

With XM-L2 U2 3D LED’s reflowed onto the stock MCPCB I generally get around 7500-8000 lumens @ 24-26 amps.

You will at least need thermal paste on the lip where the MCPCB rests to handle the power, or use thinner/longer wires to lower the amps some. Best idea is to rig up some kind of shelf to help get the heat out of the LED’s. At the very least coat the bottom side of the MCPCB and driver pocket in some kind of oil then fill the cavity with silicone RTV (GE silicone II works well on the cheap). It is not ideal but it will help a lot. By coating everything in oil first you can hopefully remove it later if wanted.

The UI is FAR FAR better as well and worth the mod for it alone IMO.

I have a handful of these for sale since so many of the SRK’s never showed up.

$15 each shipped in the US, contact for international shipping quotes. ALL SOLD

The modes have been optimized for the SRK. These come with 7 modes and a very simple but effective Star UI.

With this setup it is a simple long press from off for turbo and a short press from off for moon.

Interested but fear shipping is killing it for me.
Keep one please, I got a feeling I will get at least one Narsil TA driver from you before winter :wink:

4 of them sold, 8 remaining.

It costs $10 + $2.80 shipping from RMM in raw parts to build one of these yourself assuming you have all the tools and supplies needed to do that already.

Once you take out the $2.80 for shipping from me you are actually saving $.60 cents over doing it yourself.

This is a great, easy to use driver that works for anyone and can provide upwards of 27 amps to the LED’s (my personal best with XM-L2’s making ~8000 lumens).

The firmware has also been updated for 7x+ emitter versions of the Skyray king. This makes the mode spacing more even for a larger number of emitters such as you see in todays versions of the SRK.

ALL SOLD!