GBGB: 4th batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050) - Coupon published!

Recent posters may not understand that this GB is closed but there will be a limited number of lights offered after those signed on already order theirs. Please read the OP :smiley:

As popular as this light is another GB will be likely in the future so don’t despair :wink:

Phil

Hi,

Sorry, I can’t see anywhere in the original post that says this group buy is now closed?

Gosh, you’re right! Post #216 notes the extras being made and the buying PM’s were sent on the 23rd this month so I haven’t looked back at the OP till today. If vthey make enough lights everybody will get theirs but I’ll have to let _ the _ fill in those details as it’s his baby, not mine.

I only posted what I did to not have folks get disappointed. Till we hear otherwise keep at it and I hope there will be enough made for everyone.

Phil

ADDED:
Post #254 indicates non-engraved with gift box is sold out, but can be had via a waiting list for future production (post#266)
Post #328 indicates there will be a couple weeks till the buying code goes public.
Post #368 indicates you’ll need to have requests in for extras by Nov 30th.

Phil

Thank you for your update.

Ordered , thanks!

Well… The situation is that GB has produced some extras, so more people can still get in, but not so many extras that the code could be published yet. Protecting the reservations of BLF members is my #1 priority…

I may publish the code on Dec 1st, depending on the situation. (how many left, have I heard of people that weren’t able to purchase their reservations yet etc.)

Ps. Also the “waiting list” mentioned earlier is now served => all versions are in stock.

Okay, you probably don’t need to know if people ordered their lights, but just in case you do, I ordered mine with no problems. I did it in 2 batches (that way I have a better chance of getting at least 1 batch here before Christmas), and both were shipped within 24 hours.

Oh, and thank you for the GB… again! The last GB were liked so much at my house, that I had to get more. There’s something to be said for single-mode small lights with great tint, that both flashaholics and non-flashaholics can appreciate.

I didn’t get a shipping notification, but it looks like I should get mine delivered tomorrow. :smiley:

Ordered my four units just now (2 x engraved w/o box and 2 x non-engraved w/o box).
Thanks to the for all the hard work.

Ordered, thank you!

I’d like 4, all engraved, but only 3 with the gift box.

Is it too late for that?

Not too late. PM sent.

Can I just say the thank you very much for your hard work - these GB’s can’t be easy to organise and your efforts are appreciated.

SP

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Pleased with the new lights. The key ring hole in the tail is a plus in this batch. As before, the fit and finish is immaculate. The tint is still neutral to my eye but less rosy than the one I carry daily (not sure but it was probably from the first batch).

Bad attempt with cell phone to show tint comparison.

Sample from this batch is on the right.

Thank you for the hard work “the
I got them

and I am in for 1 extra
no engraved, no box

2 - engraved; one box, one without

Thanks,

Thank you for the opportunity to buy this light. :beer:

1 extra added to list. Feel free to buy it.