Ended - JAXMAN Interest list

and the winner is: Pay pal

Good news.

Jaxman confirmed that he is willing to supply BLF-ers with hosts and parts. Based on the interest list above, he is getting ready to offer the most popular choices. :+1:

He has one condition and wants to make clear that while he appreciates everyone’s business, his resources are very limited and if you request something that is usually not offered in his store such as a host, or a flashlight without the “glue” make sure you know what you are doing and once you take the flashlight apart try not to abuse the warranty or return policy.

If you think his request is not reasonable or have any other comment, feel free to reply.

Thank you ‘caramba’ & ‘Jaxman’!!! :+1:
That sounds more than fair… :slight_smile:

How do we know if we have made the interest list? I filled out the questionnaire in the OP.

No worries, I double checked and you did fill out the list so you are fine.

Thank you…. :slight_smile:

As many have noticed, Jaxman E2L hosts are available in his store.

Please, try to adhere to the etiquette, if you are in doubt, please ask here, or in another BLF section.

This deal is kind of “wholesale” only, meaning there is a minimum 2 per order. Jaxman is a one man operation and wants to focus on the manufacturing and sales of his main products and apparently had to deal with someone from the BLF community who shouldn’t be buying a host and asking to get extensive technical support.

Anyone can get in but if you have any issues please ask someone on BLF in a professional manner because this E2L host groupbuy will reflect how Jaxman perceives the whole BLF community.

I have a question, and forgive me if it has been stated, I must have missed it, been bouncing back between threads, how thick is the integrated shelf on the Jaxman E2L?

Thank you!

4 mm thick! Check it out on their site; there is a picture as well. I find it really cool and impressive :wink:

Hahaa yeah, just went back thru and spotted it! Thanks! :+1:

Help me out guys………… :person_facepalming:
For the life of me I can’t find a picture showing a 4mm integrated shelf. :person_facepalming: I have looked and looked… :weary:
Where is it???

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/JAXMAN-E2L-3LED-TIR-LENS-flashlight-18650-flashlight-torch-CREE-XPG2-camping-cycling-outdoors/1812094_32791634860.html?spm=2114.12010615.0.0.EAMmRb

Scroll down to almost halfway :wink: It’s GORGEOUS!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIGHT BROTHER TEACHER???

Thank you hIKARInoob…. :+1: I feel like a DA, I had quit scrolling too soon…. :person_facepalming: … :wink:
I agree, it is GORGEOUS!!! :slight_smile:

I have seen the light my friend!!! Thank you for showing the way!!! :+1:
:slight_smile:

edit………
Thanks to you too KB………. :wink:

Nice piece,

Well said ‘caramba’……… :+1:
It might not be a bad idea to post this over on the group buy thread itself also.
Just a thought, cause we sure don’t want this to get screwed up…… :wink:

Options for the Host’s?

2pcs-No LED

2pcs with LED

2pcs-No MCPCB

I’m a little confused? I want the host the LED’s the MCPCB just minus driver?

I just ordered a set of 2 without LED.

Thank you, Caramba and Jaxman, for making this possible!

That is there, it is the one that cost the most… $36.64 for two of them.