WITHDRAWN: Convoy S2+ Triple 219B 4500K 92 CRI, "RatRod Red," US only

Due to lack of interest in the distressed red host, I’ve swapped the internals to a black Convoy S2+ host and created a new WTS thread.

I built this light in March 2016. Here’s a post in the ‘What did you mod today?’ thread about the build.

The light looks about the same as when it was built over a year ago, except the ‘cigar ring’ has been replaced with an Armytek deep carry pocket clip.

I’m selling because I hardly ever use it. It’s seen just a couple hours of pocket-time.

The finish won’t appeal to everyone, but it’s certainly one-of-a-kind! :smiley: (NOTE: The ‘patina’ was applied before the components were installed.)

• triple Nichia NVSL219BT 4500K 92 CRI on 20mm MCPCB from Mountain Electronics
  • Carclo 10507 ‘narrow spot’ optic
  • non-AR glass lens
  • copper spacer from Mountain Electronics
  • MTN 17mm driver running BLF A6 firmware (set to four modes, no memory)

I filed a groove in front of the tailcap to accept the Armytek ‘deep carry’ pocket clip. It’s a secure fit and still allows tailstanding.

One photo shows a 65mm flat-top, unprotected HG2 protruding 1mm. The cell is not included.

Click images for larger view.

I like the look. Nicely done. Good price too. Out of curiosity, what tint are the 219b’s?

Thanks!

I had to check my Mountain Electronics order history.

They’re NVSL219BT 4500K 92 CRI.

Thanks for asking, I’ll add that to the subject and post.

Bump.

Price lowered to $40 including shipping in the USA.

How has this not sold?! Badass light for a crazy low price. I’d say good luck but you won’t need it. It’ll sell.

Bump.

Due to lack of interest in the distressed red host, I’ve swapped the internals to a black Convoy S2+ host and created a new WTS thread.