Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

@jmm244: You need to use the Direct link that postimg.cc gives you.

Here's a thread on how to post images:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/47268

Ich kann alle Bilder von Anfang an sehen.
I can see all pictures from the beginning.

Hey guys...

I have 2 MT09R 35 High left both now have the final version of TA's driver. I just completed installing the drivers and they both are smooth as butter and both have output levels between 6500 to 6700 lumen both have stock emitters both are white (Silver, never will I get why they call that white) one has CW emitters and one has NW emitters. I really should have priced them higher than I have but these are left from the fist batch I purchased so I got a much better discount on these. The price you will see on my website. These are the last 35 Highs I will be able to get until Haikelite has completed the new driver and is installing them at the factory so 5 or 6 weesk at least.

One other quick thing... I have had a few people ask why I raised the price of the 30 MT09R's 70.2's that are on the way now. I raised the price by $20.00 not trying to make a ton of extra money but they would only let me order 30 units total. Even though I get wholesale pricing with it being only a 30 unit order I do not get the same volume discount that I did when I first opened and had ordered 125 units total.

The 30 units on the way actually cost me $21.34 each more than the lights I had in stock previously. If he had let me order 100 or more than I get much better volume discounts and can keep prices a little lower. Dale is gonna get annoyed at me as it is for not running them at retail but he will get over it this time. Anyway, truth is if I go even $5.00 cheaper I am getting very close to not making enough to cover shipping to me then shipping back out. They honestly are about as low as I can go. I did make sure to get only NW emitters as the NW seems to be getting much better performance even the stock emitters.

I just wanted everyone to know that I am not raising the price by that 20 to be greedy lol...

Thanks very much.

Some of the links in my list ARE the direct links. I just provided them in several non-embeded, clickable/copy-and-pasteable formats so the people that are not seeing the images from the original post in their browsers MIGHT be able to retrieve them by some other means (since we don’t really know why they can’t see them).

now i could … thanks for the .cc links :+1:

… they made me do this …

The pictures look great but I want to remind everyone that although many customers are having emitters of their choosing these new output levels of 20k ot more lumen is really not a modification at all.

The driver design that we are buying from TA will in 6 or 8 more weeks be the same driver out of the box stock. Like I said it will still be at the very least 6 weeks before those are being mass produced but it should be an exact copy with the same results.

The stock NW netural white emitters will easily produce over 20k lumen with this new driver. My personal 70.2 all I have done is change the driver my emitters are totally stock and I am getting 20k to 21k lumen from the stock emitters.

There is a really nice 35 high CW emitter that TA got awesome results from and I will be upgrading those later but for now I and leaving my emitters stock.

This order or 30 that will be arriving on 18 possibly the 19th are all NW emitters so with 20 dollar driver from TA they should all easily hit at least 20k lumen with no other mods.

I had a waiting list for the 70.2 version that will be arriving next week, I still have over 20 left. I didn't check yet but I think it is the same number of very close of each color Green and Blue.

The best time to get them is now while I have them priced without drivers. Once TA completes all the drivers any that didn't sell I will be buying the drivers and installing them and the price will go back to regular retail.

Here is an easier way to help show everyone how to install TA's driver. Once you look at your driver you will be able to see where these connection are easily.

Circled in red is where the positive LED connections go, which of the 4 pads you use really does not matter.

Circled in black in where the negative LED connections go. Again which of the 4 pads you use does not matter. You will only need 3 of each one a positive and a negative for each LED just use the pad that is easier for you to get to. Remember on you driver there will be components that you need to be sure not to let them overheat or let your iron touch them.

The small red circle you see the 2 rectangle shaped pads. one of for the positive wire (red) for the switch the other is for the negative (black) switch wire. The pads are marked as GND and V+

The yellow circle is where you will connect the SWLED wire from the switch it will be a small round pad and it is marked SWLED

You need to use the Direct link that postimg.cc gives you.

Direct links with postimg.org don't work.

My TA driver doesn’t look like the one in the picture.

Thanks Terry, I got it figured out now. I tried erasing my post but I guess it didn’t go through.

No problem I just wanted to be sure. It is really easy to short out the switch and they're not expensive but who wants to buy one...

The is the old design that they based the junk they put int he flashlights on. I have since improved the design.

I will post pictures once I get everything finalized.

All the connections are clearly marked, the markings are just real small.

Anyone have an update on the chargers? I’ve emailed Dale a couple times but have not heard back. I’m hoping they didn’t get forgotten with all this driver stuff.

I worked on my MT09R last night and I wanted to share. I installed the TA driver, xhp70.2 4000k 80cri leds, bypassed springs w/ 20awg wires, and lexel’s quad led switch board. The switch is a lot brighter in the picture than it is. To those of you who switch to the TA driver, you lose one of the leds in the switch so it is only lit up on one side. I didn’t like that so I swapped out the board and switched the button to clear rubber boot.

!

!

Yeah the original switch has 2 LED's on the switch but one of them is red. The old driver would flash red when battery levels were critical. The new TA driver only supports a single LED on the switch.

I can say that in the dark it is still plenty bright enough even for me to see and I do not see well at all lol...

Oh ok, I thought it was 2 blue leds and the switch got dimmer after the driver swap but I guess it was in my head.

Yeah, there is a blue and red LED on the stock switch. The new driver does not support the second LED so it is not used.

It is also dimmer in the new driver to reduce parasitic drain, I forgot the before/after numbers but it is several times less drain this way with minimal effect on real world use in the dark.

I am trying to get them to make a new switch with 2x blue LED’s but don’t think they will make them into the lights that are already built.

Would you mind uploading a couple more pictures of your light?

I can later tonight, any particular shots you looking for?