Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

What is the facebook page that everyone is referring to? I didn’t see in on BLF’s page.

I too am considering a refund, but since I already bought the batteries and it’s only $32, I figured I’d wait it out. I think June 5th will be my deadline as well, if Terry hasn’t received them yet.

It also really rubs me the wrong way with his “all sales are final” verbiage he added. It certainly holds no weight when he hasn’t delivered what we all paid for.

Sad that he’s been reduced to hiding and keeping his fingers crossed.

If you find it from a Chinese seller, let me know. I definitely want one.

Terry has a Haikelite Group on FB.

Will do.

I’m guessing Aliexpress will have a vendor. But I’m betting on Banggood where I will purchase my SC26. If not I’ll purchase from Haikelite if that is possible.

semi SMO and OP reflector.

Stock SC01 is XHP35 Hi , I swapped to XHP35 HD

I am sorry, are we still getting the SC26 or are we getting a refund?

OK WTF.

Weren’t we supposed to have an XPL HI inside of the light and not an XHP35HI?

Please don’t tell me the reason that we still don’t have the light is because they decided to swap the XPL HI and buck converter for an XHP35HI and boost converter.

I really wish Terry is waiting to tell us about the suprise change.

If the gentleman that started this would speak up, we would know.
Maybe he is trying to remedy this, maybe Haiklight is giving him a hard time. Who knows.

The xhp may be better?
Haha maybe we get neither. Who knows?!

Who did you get this from? Was it ordered with XHP35 HD and OP reflector?

Also, the SC26’s in both reviews were SMO reflector, and appeared to have the ‘HI’ emitter.

I like how the dimensions and styling compare to the SC01. I especially like the larger button, as opposed to the one on the SC01 and SC02.

So the XHP35 is most likely the other variant of the SC26, good to know. Thanks for the pics Pok, the light sure looks nice! :+1: :beer:

I didn’t know there was another variant

Are all the pictures/videos out there of the SC26 demos/samples only? It seems the light hasn’t been released yet to the masses. Which begs the question, how any seller can claim as of today that they had a shipment of the lights on the way….

Another question only terry can answer

You all are better men than I. Two plus weeks of no communication and people are still chill about it. Actually worse than no communication, Terry is pointedly ignoring this specific thread.

I wonder why they didnt use a true SMO reflector with the 35HI since it is meant as a throw light.

This situation spiraled so much out of control that I don’t think there is anything Terry can post here at this point that would make people happy, short of giving everyone a flashlight for free, which we know is not going to happen.

At this point, most people are not going to believe anything he says.

I think I’m going to write an opera about this group buy. :smiley:

Just wondering, how do you request refund? I am just sad that no one that start this GB willing to say anything. I am still hoping that we can get the light.