BLF A6 / Astrolux S1 tube threads lego?

I need some advise on this please,

This tube shows it fits the Astrolux S1 and the BLF A6 (and also S41/S42):

But these posts contradict that: (August 2017)

Post #4 “the parts aren’t interchangeable because the threads are not the same” BLF A6 or astrolux S1 - #4 by Jerommel
Post #7 “threads differ between the two” BLF A6 or astrolux S1 - #7 by darrenm

I want to use this S41/S42 tube: Astrolux S41S/S42S Verlängerungsrohr für Taschenlampenkörper mit Farb-LED 18650 Sale - Banggood Deutschland-arrival notice-arrival notice

On a new bare BLF A6: BLF A6 XPL 1600LM 7/4 Modi nicht eloxierte EDC LED Taschenlampe 18650 Sale - Banggood Deutschland-arrival notice-arrival notice

I do not have blf a6, but I have eagle eye a6

Thanks. I’m pretty sure the EE A6 doesn’t lego with BLF A6 / Astrolux S1, for the 18350 tube it’s a different part:

In your photo EE threads look more square.

Yes, it is

If you are going to use parts that are made same year they should be interchageble. I have S1 from first batch (2 tubes included), S41S and spare non-anodized 18350 A6 tube from BG. S41S tube dont fit my S1, threads OD is 0.4-0.5mm bigger. Bare tube fits both. S1 tubes cant be screwed hard to S41S head or tail because threads just slips.

So your saying maybe the S1/BLF A6 threads have changed on current models vs 1st batch? And now the S1/A6 threads are same as S41 S42?

I vaguely remember reading the A6 threads were changed but I’d like to know for sure.

Honestly, Im not sure this is planned changes that have been made once. We need more statistics (note: I have not used threads micrometer for measurements, just regular caliper), but in my suppose each batch is slightly different. Thats one of the reasons why I prefer Convoy.

+1

It is a lottery

I have many Astrolux (S1, S2, S41, S41S, SS), BLF (A6, A6 bare,X6)
Tubes 18650 and 18350

Some screw in, others do not, different diameter, no solution
Of those what screw in, some turn on others not, solution: make a washer with a copper wire

I have two BLF A6 and two Astrolux S41S, all from the first batch of each design. The tubes on mine do lego and work. I have heard that Astrolux is very bad at making identical parts in successive batches, though.

I’ve ordered two S41S tubes for my A6 lights, in spite of the risk that they might not be compatible between batches, so I’ll see what happens when I get them…

Thanks, this clears it up why I’ve read conflicting feedback on legoing.

Thanks everyone, I ordered the light and tube, I’ll report back here how it fit.

Hope I like the 5A tint in the BLF bare A6.