[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

You can verify it’s working without a tail cap or even battery tube.

I believe TA is going to tell you to send a PM to Neal describing your situation. I would also fill out the form in post #1. (Edit: Neal already saw.)

It’s odd that the tailcap is missing, I seem to recall one other person had this happen as well.

did you look in the lower foam where a plug seals a hole?

(my tail cap was hiding there)

Thanks for the tip. I will test if its working after I have charged my batteries.
I have been in logistics business and we rarely forgot to include something that was ordered, but it happens. You just need one good interruption and you forgot to add something :slight_smile:

Nothing there. Just foam.

Could anyone send me tracking number?

DHL may contact you with shipping notices, but Neal does not. Once the light ships it takes several days to a week before Neal gets the tracking number and in most cases (USA) the light will be delivered before then. Certain countries of course take more than three or four days to deliver so Neal can help on that if you ask him for your tracking info.

If you have to know if it’s on it’s way or not you can call 1-800 call DHL and give them your name and zip code to see if there is a delivery coming for you.

The bag and accessories are not shipped DHL, those typically take a couple weeks for US delivery through regular mail.

Yes, if anyone that should of got a PM didn’t, we will work that out on a case by case basis for the next week or 2.

Thanks for this, that was super easy. They just confirm your name, zip, then full address and phone. They will give you the tracking number as well. Looks like mine is arriving tomorrow. I did order it with 2 short tubes.

BTW the DHL shipping for these lights completely blows my mind. Payment was made on 5/6. I think the other light was about the same as this one, 3 days from China to my door.

edit payment date

Must be nice cause the DHL guy I spoke with said he could not help me without a tracking number. I offered him all the above info too. But luckily enough I got a random text from DHL a few days later with all the tracking info so it all worked out. I guess it depends on who you talk to at DHL. I was going to call back and get someone else but later received the text and didn’t have too.

Anyways, both my lights are out for delivery,. DHL just texted me again this morning asking me if they could leave the lights without sig. Their communication via text has been great! Also, as noted above, Hong Kong to Phoenix, Arizona is pretty amazing service. What a ride!

Good luck to all receiving their light/s today!

Upon recount… there are 88 people , between numbers 1 & 1425; who most likely did not get the 4th round Payment PM due to the reason already discussed.

Hopefully…… these people will pay attention & ask for a PM if they are still interested. As Jason mentioned…. 28 people already have asked. :+1:

Received the bag/cap/strap - nice!

Previously received GT and 8 batteries.

Number 1105

Still waiting on 8 more batteries - those still on-the-way?

Got a text from dhl today, that they missed me at home.
Tommorow it will be deliverd at a drop off point.

No information about taxes so i guess mine slipped trough

That would be nice!

My gt’s Made it to my parents house. Just gotta go pick em up after work. Yay.

Looks like TA and Neal are gonna have some extra time on there hands now that the group buy effort is coming to a close. Sounds like a good time to do some fishin. Or some coyote huntin after dark, with the GT. If I could only figure out how to mount this to my AR15. (Where’d I put that roll of duct tape?)

that could be a nice contest - "most ridiculous ways to use a BLF GT"

:D

Nope, no extra time for them. They are currently as busy as ever with other projects. This GT group buy with supposed to be wrapped up back in January but got stretched out due to all the production/shipping delays.

Around here it is hog hunting, it is open season on them 24/7/365. We have to take down something like 100 million of them a year just to keep their population from growing out of control.

They recently re-legalized hog hunting from a helicopter, I have not been able to do it yet but that looks like a blast.

You are telling me, The goal was to have the lights shipping in December and be done by January.

I am busier then ever though, got several BLF projects in the works and helping a few manufactures behind the scenes.

If all goes well I might be able to get semi-caught upby next week and finally have some time to take care of things around the house. My truck has needed a new water pump for months now. I still have 3 computers to build and setup along with revamping my entire computer setup / file server / backups.

So I have my plate full to say the least for at least the next few months lol.

Got my order in on time. Thanks to JasonWW who pm’d the ordering info. Was getting a little concerned, but now I’m not! Thanks again to everyone involved for a great light.

I received my GT with batteries this morning. Also in the same box was the short tube, strap and lense cover. I was surprised it was all in one box. The box did have some water damage and was starting to come apart on one edge, but all contents were in perfect condition. I can’t believe how beautiful and massive this light is. My thanks to everybody involved with making this group buy a success.

Batteries are now charged up and weather permitting, I will be testing this beast out tonight.