[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Upon recount… there are 88 people , between numbers 1 & 1425; who most likely did not get the 4th round Payment PM due to the reason already discussed.

Hopefully…… these people will pay attention & ask for a PM if they are still interested. As Jason mentioned…. 28 people already have asked. :+1:

Received the bag/cap/strap - nice!

Previously received GT and 8 batteries.

Number 1105

Still waiting on 8 more batteries - those still on-the-way?

Got a text from dhl today, that they missed me at home.
Tommorow it will be deliverd at a drop off point.

No information about taxes so i guess mine slipped trough

That would be nice!

My gt’s Made it to my parents house. Just gotta go pick em up after work. Yay.

Looks like TA and Neal are gonna have some extra time on there hands now that the group buy effort is coming to a close. Sounds like a good time to do some fishin. Or some coyote huntin after dark, with the GT. If I could only figure out how to mount this to my AR15. (Where’d I put that roll of duct tape?)

that could be a nice contest - "most ridiculous ways to use a BLF GT"

:D

Nope, no extra time for them. They are currently as busy as ever with other projects. This GT group buy with supposed to be wrapped up back in January but got stretched out due to all the production/shipping delays.

Around here it is hog hunting, it is open season on them 24/7/365. We have to take down something like 100 million of them a year just to keep their population from growing out of control.

They recently re-legalized hog hunting from a helicopter, I have not been able to do it yet but that looks like a blast.

You are telling me, The goal was to have the lights shipping in December and be done by January.

I am busier then ever though, got several BLF projects in the works and helping a few manufactures behind the scenes.

If all goes well I might be able to get semi-caught upby next week and finally have some time to take care of things around the house. My truck has needed a new water pump for months now. I still have 3 computers to build and setup along with revamping my entire computer setup / file server / backups.

So I have my plate full to say the least for at least the next few months lol.

Got my order in on time. Thanks to JasonWW who pm’d the ordering info. Was getting a little concerned, but now I’m not! Thanks again to everyone involved for a great light.

I received my GT with batteries this morning. Also in the same box was the short tube, strap and lense cover. I was surprised it was all in one box. The box did have some water damage and was starting to come apart on one edge, but all contents were in perfect condition. I can’t believe how beautiful and massive this light is. My thanks to everybody involved with making this group buy a success.

Batteries are now charged up and weather permitting, I will be testing this beast out tonight.

Good for you!! You snuck in under the wire by asking when you did & Jason’s quick reply. :+1:

The link is now inoperable as M4DM4X posted.

Hopefully anyone who missed out will realize it in time & get taken care of as TA posted.

Mine came today, too. It’s just not possible to get a grasp on how massive this thing is without holding it your own hand! I have a 4 bay and a 2 bay charger…cells were below 3.4V so there’s some serious charging going on. Can’t wait for darkness to try this beast! And to think that I almost didn’t buy it…that would have been a “huge” mistake…

No shipment notifications from TNT however my light is in my hands in Adelaide in Australia.
Now I just need to work for a full day with it sitting next to me without playing with it.

Hey guys, got my light today! It had the short tube with it but no bag, cap, shoulder strap, or most importantly batteries. I know the bags and caps are shipping seperately but is it normal for the batteries to ship with those instead of the light? Thanks!

Batteries shipped with mine, pretty sure that’s not normal.

Got mine today. Shoulder straps is unusable, clips are too thick and will not clip onto the light. Don’t know what they were thinking when they sent the straps theirs no way to use them. How to get the correct fitting straps?

My two arrived today on the central CA coast via DHL truck. No sign required, just left them on the porch.

Mine came with two 25mm split rings that have to be attached to the light first for the strap hooks to fit, a quite common arrangement for things like this.