Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17

The expected shipping date for mine was today. Until today.

That is odd.

I ordered about two weeks ago and the shipping dates haven’t changed, earliest is still 6th March

They haven’t given me a new expected shipping date. They have put up the option to cancel the order. I have considered that since the FT 03 came into the picture. I ordered the Convoy because I didn’t have a dedicated thrower besides C8s but the FT 03 can throw pretty far too but with more flood. Can someone tell me if that extra flood will detract from it’s usefulness as a thrower ?

Ah yeah, I’ve ordered an FT03 and am trying to wait patiently for that time to come round :slight_smile:

Its meant to be the 9th March, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Yes, me too. I usually wait for new releases to come out and debug. My first preorder .Well not true, also the FW3A.

Nope. I took careful note to make sure that everything I’ve ever ordered from them was “in stock.” Inventory status has been changing at any point, for no reason, lately. Several of my recent orders from BG had an item that, after a week or longer processing time, turned out to be out of stock. It’s annoying in any case, but the fact that they wait a week to tell me is extra annoying. They are pretty slow at processing refunds too (1-2 weeks before they get around to giving me my money back, and then I have to wait another 4-5 days for the money to clear Paypal). So I end up going almost a month without my money and don’t end up with a flashlight. Of my last 5 orders, only two of them were able to ship with everything in stock — and one of those was from the US warehouse.

It’s just some bad luck, my last 6 orders from Banggood were all flashlight related, 5 out of 6 were shipped in about 24 hours even one from US warehouse(i’m from Europe), and that particular one was a flashlight on clearance, received it with some scratches and because of that i got half price back, 1 out of that 6 orders i got a 2 weeks delay even with a “in stock”…

Nice deals for Astrolux :+1:

Any chance for a code for the 18650 Extension Tube Colored ( for Astrolux S41S Colored) ?

:slight_smile:

SKILHUNT H03 L2 1200LM TIR Lens is now on flash sale £25.69 :money_mouth_face:

Update, been seized by customs and sent back to Banggood failed security? Think Banggood are playing us, was it even sent?.

where? Link?

click on the image on this page gets you to it

Only the weltool M7 and the SP36 are in stock…
Nice job, BG…

DEALS

HaikeLite MT03
3*XHP70.2 21000LM

$ 83.30

2pcs - $71.40 each

code: BGLF2
HaikeLite MT03
3*XHP70.2 21000LM

$ 80.89 118.5

code: F7BG

It says AC20 coupon expired for the Convoy L2

Ordered Skilhunt H03R RC on Feb 14th….today still “Processing” :person_facepalming:
Not very happy about it. Good deal is when the product is in stock. This is just a loan to Banggood.

That one works, but it ends up more expensive then the 21USD it was with AC20, pity

I snagged an L2 with the coupon for ~$20 … if it actually ships. Though, I kind of want an L6 instead as I didn’t realize the L2 doesn’t have an e-switch. If it ships, I may just have to machine a hole myself for an e-switch.

Yeah, i doubted too much, actually wanted a silver.
Was already thinking about buying the black and stripping ano and polishing it

Want to say thanks! I bought the HaikeLight HT35 with your code (great price).