FS:27.2mm Aspheric Lenses

27.2mm Aspheric lenses

-Please Check the purchase list in the next post for how many I have left. 98 Left

Fits in most p60 hosts. Check your dimensions. You'll need at least 27.3mm diameter inside your head to be sure.

Search the forum for 'ahorton aspheric' and you'll see where they've been used.

27.2mm Aspheric Lenses

Qty-Price each-Total

1 - $21 each ($21 total)
2 - $16 each ($32 total)

3 - $14.33 each ($42.99 total)
4 or more - $13.00 each ($52 total for 4)
10 or more - $10 each
($100 total for 10)
add 4% or Gift at check out please

FREE SHIPPING USA/Canada

My PayPal
asphericlenses@yahoo.com
PLEASE ADD YOUR USER NAME

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj368/jake_1986/lens.jpg

These are the best lenses on the market for P60 applications, IMO. Short BFL and great quality.

This pricing is notably less than buying from the original source, not to mention the shorter shipping times for USA and most European buyers.

So do these go into P60 hosts, such as solarforce, surefire etc? without any mods? Just unscrew bezel and replace glass? Looks like these lens throw a lot?

You need to shorten the reflector a bit for proper focus, as the back focal length is rather short.

This is worth it, as these lenses put out more lumen AND lux than other lenses.

A bit of sandpaper and some patience will yield what you need.

they look really cool, anyone got any pics of these installed in a p60 host?

Can anyone link me to a good, well driven xr-e dropin that could be used with this after the sanding/ adjustment of the reflector.

Obviously best bin for throw and that, I'd rather not have to mess about finding driver and star to build one.

Any ideas?

Thinking of popping this in an l2m with the extension so I have the option to use 16340 or 18650.

Nice lens but not on my budget :(

You need to paint of black the reflector to don't get rings and artifacts? Or that lens focus all perfectly? You maybe need a specific form on the reflector?

These lenses should work also (after some slight modification) in those popular flood-to-throw lights (X2000, etc.).

What is shipping cost to Poland ?

What 'lux/1m' can one expect from such lens ? Has any buyer, who provided pics, give you info about lux readings ...Ballpark value is OK. Is it 15K, 25K ?

pm sent on shipping

1 left........ just sold 10 lenses

How much for shipping to the UK?

I'd like one..

watkins pm sent

0 left 20 more is on its way

have few in stock

Paypal sent :) Thanks for being the US distributor.

ill be posting few pics of the lens in a L2 host fits perfect, now i just need a heatsink made for the host :)

PS: JonnyC your order will be out tomorrow

Perfect, both of mine will be going into L2m hosts. Now I just have to look at driving an XR-E harder. I have an XR-E L2m aspheric now, but it's using a crappy DX lens. I actually got a lens from ahorton once, but I dropped it on concrete :(

that's not good, i think im going to try that new XM-L U2 on a copper base at 3.5 or 4amps in a SolarForce L2 with one of these lens and see what it looks like

i just ordered 70pcs of >> 8x7135 drivers that im going to be offering for sale they will be around 5.00 each with free shipping with a order of a 27.2mm Aspheric Lenses or $1.00 for S/H with out a purchase of a lens

what do u guys think ?

NOW you tell me ;) I love those 8x7135 boards, and it's great to have another source in the US along with IlluminationSupply. Building up a supply of DIY flashlight parts?