SP31V2.0 LH351D version are available on sofirnlight website

We are fixing bugs :person_facepalming: Now you can login in with Google account.

[quote=Nite Shadow]
With over 16 hours left on sale ā€œC01S AAA Flashlight Starts on Lowā€ shows SOLD OUT. Also, no 15% code in automated sofirnlight e-mail that I received after signing up, Wonder if Sofirn will extend sale after bugs are worked outā€¦ :???

I would like to purchase the SP70. The only option is with battery and charger or flashlight only -

The Sofirn Factory store on Aliexress lists 2 different battery options , 26650 or HD26650 (high discharge) and 2 color temperature options

Which one is being sold on Sofrinlight.com ?

Looks like my account is gone from their site.

Anybody else find it strange that when the C01S was on sale for $2.99 that it was all out of stock, but now that itā€™s back to $9.99, all colors are in stock?

I bite my tongue.
I withdraw what was said.
I apologize for my outburst.
Sorry.

Everything worked correctly.
Finally I was able to order the Q8 Anduril + Free Diffuser.

Sofirn, could you maybe add some host options for your flashlights like the BLF Q8, SP36 or SP31/32 V2? That would be perfect for modders who want to purchase only hosts.

+1
ā€œStrangeā€ and quite disappointing.

I just ordered a BLF Q8 Anduril with a diffuser for $32.29 shipped, too good of a deal to pass it up .

A $5 coupon code appeared as a drop down selection in the coupon code field, so tried it, and it worked! Must be for a first order on the new site?

Hmm, a Q8 with ā€™351s (4000K-4500K would be nice!), Narsim or whatever the GTmicro has, and onboard charging (C or micro, donā€™t much care) would be on my wish-list.

ā€™Til then, Iā€™m hip-deep in Q8s, and recharging that donk (all 4 cells a pop) is a pain in the arse.

Is anything being shipped out of China to the U.S these days ?

More or less. I ordered (02-19) something through Amazon but shipped from CN, and itā€™s ostensibly already worming its way through customs here.

Yeah. We will add more products into this website. If you have any product you want to buy, you can tell me.

Quanlity for get C01S with $2.99 is limited. It has been sold out. Maybe you can wait for next deal :slight_smile:

15% off coupon will be sent to every new registered customer on website, please check ā€œMy Accountā€ - ā€œMy Couponsā€

[quote=Sofirn]

I would like a C8G

Hello Sofirn.
You will add other payment methods to the site, such as VISA or MasterCard?

Iā€™d like to see a choice of anodizing colors, especially a clear coat over aluminum aka Silver.

SP32Av2. Noice!

We only use PayPal. If you want to use credit card you can connect your card with PayPal account. We accept bank transfer for big order.

[quote=Swabs]

You can find C8G now

https://sofirnlight.com/sofirn-c8g-xhp35-hi-2000lm-p0059.html