AMUTORCH E3S ---Guess its length, Win a Free E3S! (revealed)

Same thing for me.

Yes, it still needs some days to be traceable before it arrives in Post NL warehouse. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Something changed:

2020-06-26 10:07 The item is pre-advised :person_facepalming: :wink:

Ah, no Problem, Amutorch. I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

Will we have more discount coupons? The current one is invalid … :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Look here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/62561

2020-07-04 07:07 The item is ready for shipment

2020-06-26 10:07 The item is pre-advised

2020-06-19 01:23 The Item is at the shippers warehouse

^:)

Mine is arriving today, so it says. I ordered an E3S and a TC500, shipped together on June 24th, ordered on June 18/19th.

Mine is still not shipped. If they exist, how can that be? One word from Amutorch would be nice.

Ha! I just saw this thread, heard the mail truck, went to the mailbox and I got mine! Thanks Amutorch! I’m going to enjoy this portly powerhouse!

I like the rust color, the size, the fact that it ships with a charger, had lubed threads, spare o-ring and a lanyard. The 4000k tint is very nice and my only nitpick is the long press to off. It’ll be nice to try it out after dark. I like how the head and tube are one machined piece and that it can use 18350 and 16340 cells in a pinch although there’s no adapter to take up the space.

Thanks again AmuTorch for this giveaway!

Are there any sources for other 20350 cells that someone could point me in the direction of?

I received mine today here, in FL

It looks a really cute light. I think you can switch to a ramping UI that has a long press on and then a click off. Does your normal charger charge the 20350 cell OK? Also, does an 18350 rattle around much?

Yes ramping w/long press from on, but not memorized. Fit my Xtar VC2S fine, and actually took a 2A charge. 18350 fit securely also.

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ijoy-20350-1400mah-battery.html

Does a 18350 fit loosely inside?

Thanks for the info!

Weird, but the site is blocking me to order these batteries - "cannot be shipped to your state per recent vapor bans". Sounds pretty ridiculous - it's the only thing in my cart.

Yes, fits fine. Once you tighten up the tailcap, no rattle. I bought it with the 20350 cell. Seems to work well, gets the light hot quickly.

Good to hear, looking forward to more of your first impressions and testing with this light.

Don’t worry that all parcels had been shipped. Tracking number to certain country is a bit slow. If the parcel is lost, we will send another one. Thanks for your time in advance.

There’s still a promotion on Facebook account. You could leave a message below our Facebook thread and a discount coupon will be PM to you.

Here’s the E3S surrounded by FW3A (w/18350) and Klarus Mi1C (w/16340) for size comparison.