Sofirn SP31 V2.0 - Now with LH351D (+discount codes)

Sofirn SP31 V2.0 … sounds familiar, right? It’s not exactly a new model, and it’s not the first time I’ve reviewed it. So what’s new? Sofirn decided to swap out the low-CRI XP-L HI for a nice Samsung LH351D 5000K 90-CRI!

From what I can tell, everything else is still the same. And to me, that’s not a bad thing. There’s a lot to like about it:

• Full kit with a charger and 3000 mAh battery for a fair price
  • Very well regulated with 5 levels
  • High efficiency buck driver that handles 1x18650 or 2xCR123As
  • Intuitive dual-switch UI
  • Battery indicator LED in the side switch

Note: turbo step-down occurred at 3 minutes

Sofirn was also kind enough to provide some generous 25% off codes for Amazon (US only?) that stack on top of the existing 5% off discount at Amazon. Non-affiliate link. By stacking these two discounts, that takes the kit price down to $25.

These are single-use coupons. Let me know if you use one so I can update the list.

WXWR-UPJ3YG-9DKMA5
WXPR-UQRTA4-B6ZNAC
WXZ3-YJB5ZQ-PXJ8AN
WXGU-B4RT33-UC8LA7
WXXF-UZXERX-JF4GAC
WXGV-VDNQYR-BECEAH
WXVD-ZXQCJQ-GTYYAY
WXL8-7JAVKV-GBXZAE
WX67-LHSTZB-PZTTAJ
WXXG-MDM72T-7VNHAW

Thanks gchart

I used the first coupon code "WXWR-UPJ3YG-9DKMA5" ($24.49 before tax on Amazon US)

Even though Anduril is my preferred user interface, I enjoy having a variety of lights and appreciate the "tail switch / side switch" format and as a bonus this light has a my favorite 5000K, 90 CRI Samsung LH351D LED.

:+1: Agreed, I’m a big fan of the LH351D and feel like this is a worthy change

Thanks gchart. I used the second coupon code WXPR-UQRTA4-B6ZNAC. I really like the LH351D and look forward to trying it in a tail switch light.

I used code: WXZ3-YJB5ZQ-PXJ8AN

Thank you!

Used WXVD-ZXQCJQ-GTYYAY

Thanks

Used WXGU-B4RT33-UC8LA7

Thanks gchart!

No problem guys! The list of codes should be up to date.

I used this one, Thank you so much for the savings and review. WXXF-UZXERX-JF4GAC

Hey thanks! This brand wasn't even on my radar, but impulsivity took over

I ordered via Amazon using the code:

WXGV-VDNQYR-BECEAH

Thanks again

:+1: no problem!

Nice review gchart!

It does feel like dejavue but now Sofirn's standard tactical light shines in high CRI!

bummer, the last 3 codes didnt work for me.

I’ve got one of these and I really like the tint. It’s my first 90 cri light that isn’t warm. I like that Sofirn is giving us more options with emitters.

It’s the same solid construction I’ve found with my other Sofirn lights and a great deal.

My only issue is that the difference between High and Turbo isn’t all that much. It’s still a solid light and a good deal with battery and charger included.

Make sure you are using the code with the correct seller on AmazonUS.

The codes will only work for the "Sofirn SP31 V2.0" sold by AmazonUS seller "77 Outdoor Shop". The codes will not work for the "Sofirn SP31 V2.0" sold by AmazonUS seller "Sofirn".

Use this link:

https://www.amazon.com/SP31V2-0-Tactical-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Included/dp/B08HW63QKG/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=sp31+sofirn&qid=1607963863&sr=8-8

Do not use this link:

https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Flashlight-Features-Rechargeable-Battery/dp/B07FKJDH93/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=sp31+sofirn&qid=1607963863&sr=8-2

Made sure it was 77outdoors at AmazonUS… but last three codes don’t work. Any other codes?

That’s strange, I just tried too and those last three didn’t work for me either. I just went ahead and crossed them off the list.

I just asked Sofirn if they would like to share any more codes.

Cool… thanks for your efforts here! If there are new codes, I’d LOVE one!

Cheers Ears!

Ask and ye shall receive! Here are some new codes. Same routine, let me know so I can cross them off.

WX8M-HLRVWK-HVKHAD
WXFB-6AFYYG-CL4GAA
WXXC-7L242D-VG8RAY
WXZL-82Z785-WHS6AB
WXEG-LKSTKB-U5CGAG
WXY5-3CKPQM-JFD7AF
WXWV-B4FTV2-WG4RA5
WXCD-Y8MXFB-EQTBA8
WXWU-GVTX8R-FFQ3A8
WXBC-QS2N7Q-PPK2A3

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HW63QKG?ref=myi_title_dp