Posting from Ipad. Can't put spaces between paragraphs.

Whenever I post, all my sentences are formated in one long paragraph with no spaces. It shows the spaces when I type but not when it is posted. It is hard to read a huge block of words so I want this fixed if anyone knows why it is happening.

You using Safari or Opera?

I find many issues with using BLF with Opera - quit using it.

We've all had a lot of practice at reading un-spaced sentences.

ReadallFoy'sreviewsLensman

Your problem is you bought an iPad, shoulda gone Android.

Very true. :P However it does work fine on my itouch if that helps.

Android 4 tablets have gotten so dirt cheap... I will start using them as doorstops if the price drops continues. 1.2 Ghz, 5point capacitive display, 0.5(ram)+4(internal)+16(sd) GB memory, hdmi out cable. 1080 mkv, usb otg, microsd... no prob... for under €110..... technology has come a long way...

+1

iPhone's tend to do the same

If you hit return a couple of times it will space out the paragraphs.

You can try debug console in safari advanced settings.

Or use google to see if it is another setting.

I made this post on a iPhone 4s

I can’t do it on android/dolphin or my iphone. I also have to hit the disable rich text link on android but not on iPhone.

It came setup with Safari. This is the only forum where it happens.

I didn't seem to have issues using the stock browser or more recently Chrome Beta on my Transformer. I haven't posted on it in a while so I can't recall if there were any other issues. I think Chrome Beta might still have some kinks to work out for filling out text boxes/fields.

This is posted from my iPad, test...

I have found if I delete a word the auto correct goes completely nuts and alters, sometimes, several words to something completely random

my dam iphone does that a lot

I am on an ipad as well atm. Get rid of the autocorrect/suggestion crap in your settings.

Its alot better although i have to manually put in appostrophes and such which sucks cuz theres an additional keystroke...lol.

But if i dont have to type...ipads ok.

I just got rid of that silly auto correction on our iphones.

http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Autocorrect-on-an-iPhone/iPod-Touch

wtf - the wife just came home with a $400 ipad 2

Lols if you have kids they love them

Dont tell any one but i actualy like them. My surround sound and car is set up for apple stuff. I tryed a sony xperia arc over the last week, pain in the bum to up date, imposible to update to the new ice cream sandwitch OS thats a flop any way, the phone has some good features but i like the simplicity of the apple products. The dam sony wanted me to un plug this check this plig it back in hold this while doing just for a dodgy uppgrade that freezes half way throught. Luck i guess as the new OS is buggy im told.