DX Offers - Lucky Bag (?!)

http://offers.dealextreme.com/ (4/6/12)

A random selection of DX products? Why would anyone buy that?

Lucky Bag

• How lucky are you!
  • Grab your unique bag soon and get an added bonus!
  • Nothing damaged, nothing useless, no defective items-only excellent and cost effective products!

Detail

Have you bought some grab bags in the past with nothing but rubbish inside? Or are you always the lucky one? For the DX grab bags, it’s not about fortune and we promise you that everything in the bags are surprise gifts! Nothing damaged, nothing useless, no defective items-only excellent and cost effective products!

There's one for 18.49$ with 46.22$ value (60%), the other is 57.09$ with 142.73$ value (again 60%).

I don't even feel lucky when I order from DX knowing what I'm buying! No way would I sink $46 into anything more unknown than a regular DX order.

Silver coin?

Not sure who would risk buying one. Based on Dx history it will take 6 months before it's arrived for anyone buying a mystery bag

NO!

If I lived in Florida. If it were the 4th of July and it was -35 degrees outside .

Then I'd jump all over this. Until that day, No Chance In Hell !!!

Worst. Idea. Ever.

I might consider forming a committee to study the possibility of thinking about this if it was a penny on the dollar... but can you imagine the crap they might throw at you? I'd expect 10 of these: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/solar-powered-flip-flap-flower-plant-2877 or 5 of these: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/cool-reflective-headgear-mask-black-dark-silver-58450

That's the spirit!

Ha ha ha. Not many takers I bet but you gotta love the idea though.

Its just them trying to keep up with the competition. I can think of a few suppliers where when you order something its pot luck what will actually be sent……. :bigsmile:

Problem is there are already 788 people have bought this s**t, and may be still growing.

Probably end up with a fleshlight

Which one's the fleshlight?!

If it's the $18.49 lucky bag, that's a pretty good deal.

But $57.09 for a fleshlight isn't much of a bargain.

(Don't ask me how I know.)

How do you know?

It’s the ultimate online gamble. Not only do you not know what you are getting, but you have no idea when you will get it either.

Their description changed:

The lower value bag is sold out at 1340 buyers :open_mouth:
The higher value bag is still available, but at 50% discount.

I wonder what people would really get. If it’s really a smartphone + RC helicopter…

I just received my $57.09 “lucky bag” from dx. I knew it was a gamble to jump into this but it was late at night and I was bored. Received:
1 pair of dr dre solo he headphones (which are clearly fakes)
1 bag that contained a dozen angry birds plastic birds/pigs
1 20 mW green laser
1 ndstt.com card that appears to be intended to hack a Nintendo new
1 key finder keychain (that beeps when you press a separate credit card-sized device)

As others have mentioned, bag o crap wouldve been a more accurate description. Blah.