Mini Zoom CREE Q5 Flashlight @$6.5+free shipping

Mini Zoom CREE Q5 Super Bright Flashlight

@$6.50 (1-mode) + free shipping worldwide.

High quality.

A typical mini Q5 flashlight,2 colors black,silver available;3-modes (+$0.20),1-mode available.

Battery:1*AA/1*14500 (not included)

Payment:paypal

Mini Zoom Led Cree Q5 Bright Flashlight

Is that a real 3-mode version? Hi-Low-Strobe or Hi-Med-Low?

What a heck: I'll try it. :)

Ps. Thanks for posting this to correct forum (I was about to click SPAM.. ;))

hi ,Thank you for the interest! :heart_eyes:
it’s Hi-Low-Strobe.Please e-mail us at verosale@163.com in case we cann’t reply timely here. :beer:

Site looks to have really great deals; 85W hid 116$ without shipping (!?)

Also 7,5 usd for C8 XR-E (?): http://www.verosale.com/Lights_Lighting/GOREAD-C8-led-5-mode-flashlight

I just ordered a few of them, they look like they will make nice giveaway lights.

Interesting site. Gonna look around some more. :smiley:

6.70 shipped is a pretty darn good deal for a three mode sipik clone, are they REALLY Q5 XR-Es? every clone (and even the real sipik) I have seen is, or has been suspected of really being, a Q3, not that at 6.50-6.70 it really matters.

Also good giveaways, if these really are solar rechargeable lights:
10 pieces/lot Keychain 3 LED Flashlight Solar Powered Torch
Product Code: 001468
Availability: In Stock
Not sure who’e ever pay $30 apiece for them though, it says
Price: ( $300.00 (struck out))—> now for sale for $7.20

These are available at ebay for 6 USD shipped for abouth month

Thanks for the offer! Finally a 3-mode Sipik clone that doesn’t restrict shipping to most countries. I’m going to try one of these.

Nice site, This C8 T6 looks very interesting $10.13
http://www.verosale.com/Lights_Lighting/UltraFire-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-1300Lm-Flashlight-Torch

> available at ebay for 6 USD shipped
Maybe, but it’s hard to be sure, I’ve paid for multiple-mode and gotten single-mode Sipik clones, so have others.
Often the sellers don’t know what they have for sale either, or when asked say “three mode” means “off, on, and zoom”
So you need to know exactly what you’re getting.

It’d be nice to know if the pills on these have solid metal thermal mass next to the LED, or are just tubes with the LED star on one end and the drive on the other.

Unfortunately this is too true for ebay sellers. Sometimes they don't really know the details of what they're selling.

WHADDYA KNOW... coupon verosale6 (6% off) works! Now only $6.30 apiece for 3-mode SK68. NICE. Thanks OP.

Edit: Some more coupon (unverified):

vsnew1 discount:$3 off with order more than $40
vsnew2
discount:$6 off with order more than $80

And for those SK68-haters: here's your precious 3xAAA SAIK SA9 for 6.99 (6.58 after discount). They were $300 before so what a deal huh?

Bought the Sipik clone. Let’s see how it turns out. :slight_smile:

They also have a 35HID for $45

I tried coupon vsnew1 and the price dropped to $42, so the coupon works. $42 for a 35W HID?? Think its a real deal?

Quick search on ebay, $40 only gets you the battery pack I wonder if this is too good to be true.

So, who's gonna jump on this? Any brave soul?

I too ordered the Sipik 3 mode. As a first time zoomer I will try to judge if it’s any good or not based on what I read about other peoples flashlights.

asking gginobi — is there some thermal paste behind the LED in this one attaching it to the pill, or is it loose and held in only by the wires and the plastic on top of it?

I’ve ordered one already but it would make a difference to know for sure what kind of build you’ve got to sell. These things vary a whole lot.

Unscrew the front bezel that holds the lens, then use a small screwdriver to lift out the little white ring; after that use the same or the tips of a needle nose plier in the little square notches in the aluminum ring you see, and unscrew that “pill” that has the LED and driver on it. Then you can lift out the little flat shiny ‘washer’ that sits over the LED and just look.

If you see white stuff around the LED, and the LED is stuck firmly to the aluminum pill, that’s better than if the LED is just floating there held by the two wires soldered to it.

If you post pictures of the pill from both sides it’ll tell us a lot about it.