LEDDNA - coupon(expired) and XML U2 1C $6.50

Have bought from from this seller before on ebay. Received an email from them for 8% off. They offer a few diffeenct cree leds luminous and ssc, not a huge selection but have some things that are nice and desireable (to me that is). The last time I ordered from them it was like 8-9 days delivery time.

Link to site

Free shipping and here is the code i used for the 8% off 369680D79DDEAC3

Hope it works. Just placed an order about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks

edited on PC

Here is the link to the store, Do you know what tint of the cool white U2 XML are they shipping?

http://stores.ebay.com/LED-DNA

Believe U2 is only available in 1A-1D, so one of those, but probably the less popular ones so I would guess not 1A.

Mainly ordered here for the XT-E and fast shipping from previous orders

edited

LCK-LED has XML U2s on a 16mm board on sale for $5.85 usually $7.85 and these are the brightest XMLs I have ever tested.

I guess that is about the same price $5.98 after the coupon. But lck im sure has a better selection.

Edit -

I looked around there again and they are a little cheaper but they charge shipping so that will probably cancel out the savings.

Thanks

apt323

Yep saw that when i signed up there to check shipping prices. Now I will have to buy more dang LED’s now I need more hosts for them OMGoodness I for some reason go in waves didnt order anything for like 3+ weeks now i cant stop again. Just ordered 2 18650’s

lol

This what happens to me all the time, what if I like it or I burn it up then i would have to wait that long period again. why not have backups for the backups…….

:bigsmile:

I did not know that tints of colors such as 1a-1d existed, where can i find more info on this?

as a proclaimed trekkie, you brought to mind this quote (if it were on youtube it would be much more enjoyable)

Thanks

Is keyboard failure better or worse then wardrobe malfunction?

The Timberlake controversy wasn’t over a loose hanging cable :open_mouth:

glad you crossed out the lick me could have been confusing.

It looks to me that there is not much difference in the tints 1a-1d. Has anyone ever compared some of these side by side in the same host, driven the same everything as close to the same as is possible.

for making me spend $15.00. You may have to lick me, that is lick my wounds when the other half finds out.

I did a comparison of the Shiningbeam XMLs in 1A T6 versus the Shiningbeam 1D T6 here

The results were a little more dramatic than they appeared in person due to the camera I was using

1D on left ——————————————————————–1A on right

thanks for the pic, i guess the 1c would be somewhere between them. I have one of my XML drop-in’s that seem to be a little gray and not as bright as some of others i have.

Thanks E1320 for the care package in my “E1320 2100”

FYI - The order I placed yesterday for my 2 XTE’s R5, XPG R5, and XML U2 1C show to be shipped today! Hopefully they are as fast they have been in the past.

If you can believe this I received the shipment from LED-DNA today in the mail. Thats OMG fast!! Woot will be definately ordering from them again when they have what I need!

Wish they would get more stuff that we as flashoholics might need!

Hell yeah! I just ordered and got to use the $5 bucks! :bigsmile: Hope I get 1C tint U2

Was that at LCK-LED?