[01-OCT-2013] Welcome yet again to yet another server!

Was also editing one of my group buy threads and got a message that says someone else was editing it already and I wasn’t allowed to make changes… :open_mouth:

I’m not exactly sure what causes this, but it’s a mistaken error message. Nobody is editing your thread.

damn kreisler :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t think so…just thought I would let you know in case it might shed some light on what was going on.

No prob.

Ok, I’ve tweaked it again, and I’m done for the night after one final reboot. Let’s see how this performs after a day or two.

Seems to be working much faster now.

Thanks, Sb! It’s not getting stuck anymore.

Great, thanks for letting me know!

The forum is working extremely slow for me now, took 2-3 minutes to post each of the 2 posts i did so far.
i think the whole forum was slow, and not just posting, because i was posting in the ipad, and went to the desktop to chek; it didn’t load the main page either.
EDIT: posting is much slower than browsing, i was able to slowly browse 4 or 5 threads while this post was uploaded

It’s been really slow for me too, sometimes just stuck loading. Traceroute…

@ 6 22 ms 21 ms 24 ms TenGE13-2.br02.ams01.pccwbtn.net [195.69.145.37]@
@ 7 108 ms 108 ms 107 ms gnax.ge2-13.br01.atl01.pccwbtn.net [63.216.31.130]@
@ 8 108 ms 108 ms 118 ms router2-atl.linode.com [64.22.106.14]@
9 108 ms 106 ms 109 ms li629-192.members.linode.com [192.155.95.192]

Trace complete.

I get a lot of timeouts right now..

Very slow now.

It's been a roller coaster ride here on BLF Right now it's slow, real slow

The site has been extremely slow (at times) over the last few hours. :X

BLF has been morbidly slow the last few days. I gather from other posts that it’s not on my end.

I get this error message after posting replies:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_merge() in /var/www/drupal6/sites/all/modules/memcache/memcache.inc on line 387

More error messages:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for variable_get(), called in /var/www/drupal6/sites/all/modules/memcache/memcache.inc on line 376 and defined in /var/www/drupal6/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 587

Notice: Undefined variable: default in /var/www/drupal6/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 590

I am getting that too, looks bad on the screen :-(