10,000 lumen 5x MTG-2 x60.... OMG.

Is it a 5 second turbo down step? :smiley:

It's Q0 what they mean not QO. Anyone got the previous X60?

i have the 5xml2 version boosted to about 7500L

Do you have some photos of the circuit?

Oh my… it’s time to go back to Blood bank and start selling few pint of bloods for this light :bigsmile:
but seriously how hard can it be driven with what looked like 6 batteries? the heat from 1 MT-G2 alone is hot, imagine 5 of them? :open_mouth:

But nevertheless I would like to buy one want one ,although I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be a budget light

Maybe its a triple emitter. Either way, a single MT-G2 driven @6A by 3 x 18650’s doesnt exactly have great run time. I have to pack several extras when I play with my X7 mod. Is it fun? Yes. 8) Is it practical? Meh…

6 cells in the supbeam seems grossly underpowered.

I do not sorry :frowning: vinh did the mod for me.

My guess is its going to be $399-$499 msrp as the x60 was $365 from vinh (or $450 if you have all the mods done to it)

Regarding your Signature: A friend of Bill W.?

Maybe even a bit more than that.

Aren’t MTG2 emitters close to $20 each? That’s $100 in parts just for the emitters.

Plus they might be able to charge a premium simply because there are no other multiple MTG2 lights similar to it on the market.

I was curious to see the inductor. Inductors can damaged in the long run if they stressed too hard above their specs, but it is a bit more complicated than that.

it’s quote from Budha :smiley:

it’s quote from Budha Laughing out loud

Yaaaa,Buhda Bill!!! lol

Supbeam is the next big thing.
Unfortunately, when I ask them a nice price for one of their products, they redirected me to hkequipment.

Yeah, I just searched Google and HKE came up. $339

Honestly that’s not a bad price

No, it seems quite good. It's probably based of the xml X60, and will go up though. I'd be surprised if you could actually order it for that much.

the x60 for 339 is the XM-L2 version….

Oh poo.

Edit. Double poo. My post count. Time to find something for a giveaway.

But but… youve already found something… a nice new x60 mt-g2…

It’s a cool light for sure. I can only imagine the battery and thermal sag though. Still I want one, not that I’ll ever buy one but I want one.