$10.99 MXDL SA-16

+2. Awesome! :slight_smile:

+3

+4

+5

+6

Those who have ordered from KD, how long does the shipping take?

Is it comparable to DX’s? Thanks!

It is much faster than DX.

Good to hear. Can I expect about 2 weeks delivery time?

Got my shipped email as well. I can’t believe people were on the fence about this when they were $5 shipped. These are going on some bicycles as long as they are not too throwy. I like to mount two lights. One flood and one more throw but not a spotlight.

For Europe yes.
For Korea…

He rocks!

He did a free concert yesterday in downtown Seoul:

…without his shirt. :cowboy_hat_face:

I love this guy, he is a combination of Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell.

My last order took just under two weeks. I am in central U.S. That is good considering that it probably sat in New York customs for four or five days.

Wow, shipping was pretty fast, just took seven days to reach Korea.

Overall satisfied with the light, just some minor issues:

1. The rubber clicky is very very cheap. Granted, the light is only $5, but it feels ridiculously cheap.

2. Some scratches and dings.

Overall satisfied with this light, but I can feel the “cheapness” rather easily.

Thanks for the deal alert!

For 5 bucks is a real deal!
I wait for mine too.
Any beamshots compared to sipik sk 68 Q5?

thanks for the photos! cant wait for mine… are the bezels steel or aluminium? how about output (got a dmm?) and led tint?

No problem.

Steel or aluminium? That’s a tough one. How do you tell the difference? :stuck_out_tongue:

It throws pretty well, I can illuminate things 100 meters away, and the tail current measures 0.820 ish Amps on high with a 18650 at 4.10 volts.

The low mode PWM is not visible, even if I shake an object in front of it.

I can’t exactly state the LED tint, but it’s cool white.

Cheers! :beer:

Wow I got mine in the mail today as well.
Mine also has some small scratches and the very cheap feeling clicky, but it seems to work fine though.
The bezel and tail are aluminium.
It is not a regular p60 dropin, the pill is a hollow aluminium piece that screws down to the body and head with the star and driver just pressed in.
Reflector is plastic and lens is glass.
It’s a very nice light for $5 and interesting host for mods :slight_smile:

for 10.99… I’m out.

Anyone who has received one can they do some break down pics of the pill, driver, led star size just general stuff like that.