$10 or Less keychain AAA

trustfire minix, but it is $15 though
VERY small
internal charging, built in cell, USB-C

Really can’t go wrong with Olight’s i1R EOS, now the v2… especially when you catch ’em during their free sale (you pay $5.25 shipping plus tax). Just got another one, now with 3 waiting to be given as gifts or serve as backups. My original i1R EOS v1 still works fine. But what really surprised me is the Sofirn SC01. It’s a heavy little thing, being mostly stainless steel, but such a wonderful tint, 2 useful modes, and super clean machining. Plus, removable 10180 battery.

Interested to buy one if someone know link.
Shipped from China or Europe, even used

That's actually a plus for me.
I have 2 of them
I especially bought it, because I need only one 100lm mode, and I need it always fast, not to "screw around" with it.
I use it as a key chain light, so I use it when I use my keys, so I'm always outside wit it. Why would I want something under 100lm outdoor.

I was going to mention the Olight i3E EOS. I’ve got one and it seems decent enough, I posted some comparison beam shots recently to my Nitecore Tini. There’s also a slightly dearer more powerful version which is brighter- 120lm vs 90lm.

That was a sale a couple years ago, I haven’t heard of it since. Awesome deal, though. I bought a couple to try out different emitters with. Very easy swaps if you can reflow at all. I carry one with a 219b sw35 on my keychain still.

At this point I’ll put WTB on the right forum section.

I need twist and push button AAA Lights that start in firefly mode easy to swap Led