10000 lumens 3*MT-G2 LED Flashlight latest photos ACEBEAM X60M

I thought that golden ring looks familiar :smiley:

BAM. So they copied a $ 2 dollar single AAA light.

Nice! Mind if I ask which one? What other lights are in this league?

its not a “stock” light, but the custom one built by OldLumens.
It uses eight Samsung 20R High-drain cells, (4P2S)a custom driver, active fan cooling, and a modified head formerly from a SP03.
I further did some more mods to it, adding more 7135s, pushing the tail-cap-amps to over 15 amps on high, here:

Is OL not a bit of a case. I mean that in a nice way.

MRsDNF, lol.

About the OL triple MT-G2 light. Thread and more build info here. Its a very unique one of a kind. Worth a look! :)

What are the other two lights you would compare X60M with DenBarretSAR?

That is the only one i could do a comparison directly too the X60M is the OL triple-MTG2.
The other “big” lights i have my collection are a SR90, TN31, Cyclops 55W HID, 11-Amp SRK Kung, X40 NW, etc.
would not match the X60M for flood output and maximum Lumens,

you need to host an open house :smiley:

There will be the Flashlight Meet Camp weekend coming this spring. :slight_smile:

but thats what you said last year :frowning:

sadly work got in the way this year to work on setting it up. but next spring is a set plan as i planned ahead of time now.

So will this light actually pull over 18A from the 6 cells? 3 MT-G2 will have to be getting over 6A each to produce that kind of output, and it will be floody in those small reflectors without a doubt. Might be a bit scary on the cells some people might try to use.

This is definitely a light that will need to have it’s warnings paid attention to.

I have 10 MT-G2 lights, heat is probably the major concern and in most cases with this emitter it’s not a question of 3 minutes, or 2 even. At any rate, the cells will be making a vacuum sound as they are drained, trying their dead best to create a new black hole in the universe.

Ok I’m confused. I have built a bunch of 2x18650 MT-G2 lights and many of them up to 3,000 lumens. So why exactly wouldn’t 6x18650 run 3 MT-G2’s? As long as the driver is set up as a split channel driver with one channel to each emitter it should work just fine.

Now heat on the other hand, I think we all know what three MT-G2’s is going to do when it comes to that.

There are no issues as long as normal high current cells that can handle 5-10A is used.

All the 6 cells are most likely in series. Peak amp draw is probably around 5,5-8A depending on battery voltage when its at full output.

I would just look at the light as a sub 4000 lumen light with a good turbo mode. For a 3800 (?) lumen light efficiency is probably good. Range, not so, but there are other lights that does range.

So no ultrafire batteries? :bigsmile:

Sad to say but someone probably will put them in this light at some point in time. That would be a problem.

I actually just bought a bunch of MT-G2’s the new ones, to make a few 3xMT-G2’s. I’m going with the J-19 for a host like I did in the past only this time I’ll use a linear driver from Cereal Killer and wire them in parallel. I’ll need to use a bunch of thin wire to add enough resistance, but I do know that they will not FRY because I did wire a 3x direct drive from three batteries in series before.

Like you said, turbo mode on high and good efficiency on lower modes. Three 32650’s should be pretty good run-times too. Plus the J-19 is a massive light. It’s actually heavier than a BTU Shocker. I’ll still be adding some copper under the hood though.

I could just buy one of these but I have the feeling I can build three of the J-19 ones for what this bad boy is going to cost. Plus for me it’s all about the modding.

According to this online store in Singapore,

Fstop lights

using IMRs, they have observed 9600 lumens. Using normal Li-Ion, not more than 8000 lm.

ANSI lumens too!

Anyone have beam shots comparing to other lights? Or a video?
There isn’t much on this light or a review.

I offered to do a review along with others did too, but i don’t thing anyone has yet or they inquired to have a review done.

Is it too late to say yes to that review? :slight_smile:
I just wanted to see how it compared to other lights like the mm15, tk75 etc. Just to get an idea and decide to get it or not.

I sent Bella a PM about it last night. i have a good few “big” lights that would be very interesting to to a Beamshot comparo to.