10000 lumens 3*MT-G2 LED Flashlight latest photos ACEBEAM X60M

i used protected BDs (hybrid imr)

vtc5 etc wont give you that much more

May I know the link for $240USD?

It was an offer just for me. Not something for everyone.

If we were able to get a great price with quick shipping, I’d grab one.

I’ll get one as well!

Until Acebeam resolves the huge voltage variations between cells that have been recharged in their flashlights, please do not purchase any Acbeam/Supbeam flashlights with in-flashlight recharging capabilities. Since the cells are in series in the X60 during discharge, the voltage variances can be dangerous enough to cause the lowest voltage cells to vent and explode, or at the very least greatly reduce their life or ruin them.

Bella at Acebeam has been alerted of the corrections that need to be implemented and the problems are now being discussed in the X60 GB sales discussion thread.

Do this problem exist with the smaller 3x18650 lights like the X40 ?

No its a function of in light charging.

Flashlight operation is fine.

Once again the mfg’s are not listening to us and are building chargers into the lights (nice in theory), but in practice it seems to be more problems and cost then it is worth.

Yes, it happening to one of my X40’s.
See reply # 696 Supbeam X60 Group Buy - Interest and Discussion Thread - Dangerous problem discovered!

Not good.

Flashpilot, you are spamming every single thread that mentions X60 and X60M. Get a life. You’re worse than the Chinese sellers - at least they only do it in one thread.

You are not some crusader spreading info, you are just standing in the way of everyone that wants an X60 at the Gb price.

Nonsense.

Going to strongly disagree with you there. The original GB was organized by FP, and the price drop, and the push for a higher output version of the light.

Bottom line is, were you to reach out to acebeam directly, it's likely they would honor the GB price. That said, once you got your light, if it was defective, you would be left to deal with warranty issues, and have no one else on your side. Like it or not, when a business like Acebeam knows they have a potential for a bunch of orders, they will work harder to make sure people are satisfied, versus caring about one person with an issue.

So I suggest if you're worried, go for it, and order one. Let us know the results... that would be appreciated.

An end of charge cell voltage variance of 4.14 – 4.23V within the same flashlight is not good. This type of recharging behavior was repeatable 100% of the time in all 4 lights that I tested, and appears to affect the entire line of Acebeam flashlights with in-light recharging capability.

Lets wait for the reply from Bella and see how they intend to rectify the problem. Going back through other Supbeam/Acebeam threads, the imbalanced cell charging problem was mentioned by many others and the issue was completely ignored by Acebeam until now.

False. They didn’t honor the GB price on the K50 or X40 after the GBs ended.

The charging issues were well established with the K50 and everyone knew that the X60 was likely to have issues before the GB commenced. This is all BS that doesn’t detract from the awesomeness that is the X60 and X60M.

Oh look, more copypasta from BLF spammer #1. If you have your panties in a bunch, keep it to one thread instead of spamming the forum. Kthx

It seems Flashpilot is acting out of concern for his fellow BLFers, i for one am gratefull for his posts about this problem i was totally unaware of.

[quote=dangerous]
This is all BS that doesn’t detract from the awesomeness that is the X60 and X60M.

Big fan of the X60... not a fan of the X60M at all. I mean it's great, but nowhere near actual 10,000 lumens.

Not sure about them honoring or not honoring GB price AFTER the GB is closed, but this one is on hold. Personally I'm willing to wait for issues to be resolved, but do think the charger issue is no big deal for us here.

Definitely an issue for non BLF/CPF/Etc.. if they plan to use it.

Says whom? It hasn’t seen a proper review… The only test I’ve heard of was from JMpaul320 for the modded light that didn’t use high-drain cells as are required for this light…

Everyone? Idiotic presumption.

I most certainly did NOT know this prior to purchase. I doubt I’m the exception.

In fact, my original K50 charged perfectly so there was NO REASON for me to believe the X60 would be any different.

Try to get your facts straight before posting more crap.

False.